Personality tests

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
YoungStudentMarius

Re: Personality tests

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:24 pm

I think the point is, Emjolras, that I can pick out at least two questions on there that you without a doubt cannot deny. Enjolras couldn't deny them, either. So, even if it were just those two...it would give even Enjolras a result of 4.9% Grantaire. :wink: You know me, Emjolras; I'm nothing like Grantaire, but even I took it, and got 17%. Not all the questions mean a bad thing. :wink:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

freedomlover
Location: The Barricade of Freedom!!! or the Saint-Merri Barricade

Postby freedomlover » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Maybe I didn't see them, I should go back....

I skimmed through the list rather quickly and I was like; "Uhh... no, I don't drink..."

EDIT: Can't believe I did not see this option--- "Can you talk for five minutes straight?" Never actually did, I probably can... I think..

(I did not see "Are you bad at math? " either...)

You answered "yes" to 2 of 41 questions, making you 95.1% Grantaireanly pure; that is, you are 95.1% pure in the Grantaire domain (you have 4.9% Grantaire in you).

I really should look at all the options instead of skimming...
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 pm

How about "is there someone you greatly admire?" Surely there must be; Enjolras, for that matter.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Yes, Geronimo; the two I was thinking of were: "Can you talk for five minutes straight?" >coughPoliticscough< and "Is there someone you admire greatly?" >coughCalhouncough< I think it'd be hard to deny those, but you might want to just check the list again. I mean, ones that I checked were things like "Do you know a lot of good restaurants?" and "Do your friends trust your recommendations?" Both of which are good things. At least, I think. :wink:
EDIT: Oh, it looks like you both came up with those already, then. :oops:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:34 pm

I was thinking of pressing the admiring one, but I'm not into "hero-worship" so to say. I could like a few traits of somebody but i'm never like; "OhMyTheyArePerfect!" ;) I was reading it two different ways :shock:
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 pm

I am a horrible horrible person for sitting giggling at "I have x percent Grantaire in me"

#GoingToHell #BringMarshmallows
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Acaila wrote:I am a horrible horrible person for sitting giggling at "I have x percent Grantaire in me"

What did you come up with?? :shock:

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

I don't think it's hero-worship. "Greatly admire" doesn't mean "can't see faults in." I greatly admire people. Like, even my mother, for example, and that's just simple. You know. I think it would be a terrible thing, not to look up to anyone...almost like not believing in anything, eh, Em, and that's a whole 'nother problem... :wink:

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 pm

freedomlover wrote:
Acaila wrote:I am a horrible horrible person for sitting giggling at "I have x percent Grantaire in me"

What did you come up with?? :shock:

You mean on the Purity Test?
Abaisse Chief/Chef

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 pm

If I read it that way then ;)

You answered "yes" to 3 of 41 questions, making you 92.7% Grantaireanly pure; that is, you are 92.7% pure in the Grantaire domain (you have 7.3% Grantaire in you).

I confess- I did first read it as hero-worship because I was thinking of Grantaire and his "one fanaticism" lol :lol: isn't it impossible not to believe in anything?

@FP: yes :shock: for Grantaire that is...

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:43 pm

#GoingToHell #BringMarshmallows

100%. 50%. 100%. 0% 100%

Find some rhythm, man, you're killing me here.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

I don't quite understand, Geronimo, sorry...what do you mean by all the percents? :oops:

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

There's an existential question
(to which I think the answer is no, it isn't impossible)

I haven't done the LMFFI ones in ages, but I did it quickly there and got 34.1% of Grantaire in me
(provided it's Blagden, that's fine by me :lol: )

I can talk, I know my stuff and I'm not vain enough to think that some people don't find me annoying. 8)

EDIT: Geronimo I hate you so much (I really don't, I really really don't....)
Abaisse Chief/Chef

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Marius, this is like the cat house. You're probably going to want to leave it alone. ;)

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh...all right, will do; thank you.

34.1%? Not bad. :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”