Welp, the trailer
Some cursory thoughts after watching it exactly one time:
- Did the wardrobe/hair/make-up departments do any of their own research or did they all just watch the 2012 musical and call it a day?
- On that note, where are Cosette's mutton chop 1830's sleeves?
- Pretty sure I've seen a few of these shots before. Oh wait, I have. In the 2012 movie.
- I really enjoyed that the edit made it look like Gillenormand winked at Mme Thenardier.
- Tholomyes' hair cut says "I'm going to tell all my friends every detail about our sexcapades and then I'ma dump you"