Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
CC21106

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Postby CC21106 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:47 pm

So how are the student accommodations now, Phan? Are you enjoying yourself?

I've been away a long time so have missed what's going on with people. Have to check in more!
Don't mess with Texas! We mess up enough by ourselves.
I have actually made bullets like they're doing in my avatar. Then loaded the gun with a ramrod, and shot it. But I'm not feeling real good about guns right now (10-3-17)

Morbidmuch_

Postby Morbidmuch_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Bought tickets to see Les Mis in Sweden earlier today, and I'm so excited. :D
"Grantaire, put that bottle DOWN"

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:54 pm

CC21106 wrote:So how are the student accommodations now, Phan? Are you enjoying yourself?

I've been away a long time so have missed what's going on with people. Have to check in more!

Everything's good so far! My flatmates are really great, as are most of the people on my course, though for once I'm having to be the organised, responsible one :P

Morbidmuch_ wrote:Bought tickets to see Les Mis in Sweden earlier today, and I'm so excited. :D

Woop woop! Tell us all about it after!
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

Morbidmuch_

Postby Morbidmuch_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 pm

TheRandomPhangirl wrote:Woop woop! Tell us all about it after!

Of course! I'm actually really happy we were able to get ticket; pretty much every performance was so booked you couldn't get two seats next to each other.

Postby 23623 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:05 am

Morbidmuch_ wrote:Bought tickets to see Les Mis in Sweden earlier today, and I'm so excited. :D

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you too! :shock: I hope you'll enjoy it, and please post a review after that for us non-Swedish people!

Emmi Christensson will be playing Cosette right? I'm so madly in love with her Christine atm and I think I might actually die if I could see her play Cosette.

And hey! It's Oct. 8 again!
HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY, Les Misérables!
Revolution, but civilization

Morbidmuch_

Postby Morbidmuch_ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 pm

23623 wrote:Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you too! :shock: I hope you'll enjoy it, and please post a review after that for us non-Swedish people!

Emmi Christensson will be playing Cosette right? I'm so madly in love with her Christine atm and I think I might actually die if I could see her play Cosette.

I'll most definitely post a review!

Emmi's on for Cosette, yes! I really like her Christine so it's gonna be exciting to hear her as Cosette :)

Return to “General Discussion”