Abaisse Voice Meme

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
LibertySparks

Re: Abaisse Voice Meme

Postby LibertySparks » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 pm

*loud angry sigh* :evil:

Sorry this is in mobile, my phone is the only place where I actually know where the microphone is.

And it's a bit like yours as far as content goes, Em. With my own special twist, of course. :wink:

http://m.soundcloud.com/asimpson210/angry-sparks
Another story must begin...

Inspector

Postby Inspector » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Livvie! I love your voice! :D I've always wanted to hear a real Greek accent, and I think it's very cool. I tried to learn Greek once, to no avail, but I think the whole language is just fascinating. I wish I could've finished learning enough to be useful to me.

freedomlover
Location: The Barricade of Freedom!!! or the Saint-Merri Barricade

Postby freedomlover » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 pm

That was awesome Liberty! :D
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

LibertySparks

Postby LibertySparks » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 pm

:D Thanks!

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 am

Broke down and finally did this. :oops: Please be kind guys, not that you're ever anything but, but please...

Also sorry for the somewhat bad cover of a good song. :oops:

https://soundcloud.com/mamzellecombeferre/voice-meme
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:53 am

Awww! your voice is how I picture Cosette's :D Or a female Jehan ;)
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

LibertySparks

Postby LibertySparks » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:54 am

Zella, I love your voice! You sound just like a friend of mine! And your singing wasn't bad at all. It was quite good, in fact. :wink:

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 am

Aw, thank you guys! Glad you liked it, even if I was a little awkward when recording it. :)

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:37 am

Zelle, you're so adorable! :D Honestly, I'd never pictured (picture? Is that even the correct word for auditory descriptions? Probably not)...I'd never imagined your voice sounding like that, but it's really cute! And it's especially beautiful when you sing. You are good, and you shouldn't feel bad at all, of course! Thank you very much for sharing. :D Darn, this does make me pretty much the only one who's not done it, huh?
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

WhoIam

Postby WhoIam » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:38 am

I haven't done this Marius, you aren't alone :D
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 am

Do it Marius and AJ :twisted:

I have a new Marius origin theory ;) "Marius is a missionary kid who travels the world, and lives in a new and exciting place every month."

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 am

Don't fall for the pressure Marius! :wink: It's entirely up to you if you do this. The only reason I finally worked up the courage to do this was because my sister firmly assured me that sharing my voice was hardly a violation of internet security.

I'm so glad you like it Marius. :) I'm not overly fond of my speaking voice and my singing voice is only slightly better if you ask me, but thank you so much for your compliment. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :)

:lol: Are we formulating Marius theories now?

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 am

My speaking voice is better than my singing... My voice is just powerful, more of a political voice than a beautiful musical theater soft/light sounding voice ;)

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:52 am

Thanks, Zelle! :mrgreen: I probably won't. Good for you, though. Takes courage, I know. And aww, that's sweet; that sounds like something my brother would do. :lol:

Well, I'm glad it could. Your voice does sound younger than you are, I think, but it's not in a bad way. And you do sound older when you sing, for some reason, I think. And I especially liked the snippet of On My Own at the end. Would love to hear you sing the whole thing, sometime. :D

When are we not formulating Marius theories? :roll: :wink: Though I'm amused by your latest one, Emjolras. :wink:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:56 am

Younger voices are good Zelle :D especially when campaigning...

You like it Marius? :D

Return to “General Discussion”