Éponine, Marius, Cosette Genderswap Fic

Feel free to pimp your website, community, group, or board here.
Gervais

Éponine, Marius, Cosette Genderswap Fic

Postby Gervais » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Alright, advertising time! Several months ago, YoungStudentMarius, MamzelleCombeferre, geminimimi, and I took a minor comment from Mlle_Alexandrie and turned it into a full-out fic plan. It was a genderswap fic, where Marius was female and Cosette and Éponine were male. (The first couple of pages in our thread explain this a bit better.) However, one person had Life and School come up, and it appears that she can no longer do it. Anyone interested in writing a male Éponine, named Sabinus, is welcome to come into the project. Most of the plot has already been thought out, though we're open for suggestions, and some of Sabinus' bits are still open for interpretation. We'll really get things going again this summer, I hope.

If interested, post a reply here or on the fic's thread, or PM me. Thank you.

"The peas, Woyzeck. The PEAS."

YoungStudentMarius

Re: Éponine, Marius, Cosette Genderswap Fic

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Really all I'm here to do is second everything that's just been said. :wink: We'd love it if someone wants to take her part, and it'd probably be really fun, so feel free to drop on by, or pm Gervais, or me, too, if you like. Thanks.
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Gervais

Re: Éponine, Marius, Cosette Genderswap Fic

Postby Gervais » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:10 am

The offer has been filled! :mrgreen:

"The peas, Woyzeck. The PEAS."

Return to “Advertisements”