Arrangements for the Café Procope – Barricade Day, Paris

Any new and interesting events going on that you'd like to tell us about?
Col.Despard

Arrangements for the Café Procope – Barricade Day, Paris

Postby Col.Despard » Tue May 18, 2010 1:28 am

Marianne has her hands full at the moment, and has been trying to organise the Barricade Day events on top of her studies. I’ve volunteered to arrange the Procope booking to take some of the burden off her.

So I need the following:

1. An RSVP if you’re intending to come (erm…obviously!)

2. What time do you want to eat? We could do 6:30 and barely have an hour to eat, we could hurry to the restaurant right after the show lets out and have dinner at 11:30, or we could do lunch instead.

What day would you prefer, June 5 or June 6?

Or, we could meet there for dinner at, say, 7.00 pm on June 4 or 7 and take our time.

I want to get the booking in with an indication of numbers well before I leave, so I’ll need responses by Monday, 24 May in case any problems arise before I fly out on 27 May. I’ll check emails when I can after that date if any issues arise with anyone, and will reconfirm the numbers with the Procope when I get to Paris around the 1st June.

Send responses to coloneldespardATlive.com.au
"The principles of freedom, of humanity, and of justice, will finally triumph over falsehood, tyranny and delusion, and every principle inimical to the interests of the human race" - Edward Despard, 1803
http://coloneldespard.deviantart.com/

Col.Despard

Re: Arrangements for the Café Procope – Barricade Day, Paris

Postby Col.Despard » Sun May 23, 2010 8:19 am

Last Call for reservations for the Procope - if you haven't done so, send me your preferences. At the moment, it looks like lunch on the 6th June will work for everyone - I'll send in the Reservation tomorrow.

I'll be flying out on Thursday (Wed US timezone), but will try to check in on my Colonel Despard account.
"The principles of freedom, of humanity, and of justice, will finally triumph over falsehood, tyranny and delusion, and every principle inimical to the interests of the human race" - Edward Despard, 1803

Col.Despard

Re: Arrangements for the Café Procope – Barricade Day, Paris

Postby Col.Despard » Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 am

I tried to book the lunch for the 5th June, but they can't accomodate us on that date. Assuming my fumbling French response isn't too incomprehensible, I've gone with their suggestion of the following day, 6th June.

I've booked for 15, and will confirm it on arrival in Paris.

Return to “Announcements”