The Away Thread

Any new and interesting events going on that you'd like to tell us about?
Mamselle Miss

Postby Mamselle Miss » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 am

Nessa: Get well soon!

Sylvie: Lucky! Have fun, and bring back lots of pictures. :D
Laughter is not all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.
-Oscar Wilde

Acros the Stars

Postby Acros the Stars » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:34 am

On Sunday, I will be leaving for a whirlwind college trip. We'll be going from Florida to DC, so it will take about 10 hours. I'll have my laptop and wireless modem card thing with me, so I'll be good then...but there's a tight schedule after that, so who knows..

Everybody else, have an awesome time!!
And Nessa, I hope everything goes swimmingly :D

Christian_is_the_Lawr

Postby Christian_is_the_Lawr » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Will have a holiday in Spain. I don't think I'll have time for net, the pretty senoritas are more interesting. :lol:
Gods of war I call you
My sword is by my side
I seek a life of honor
Free from all false pride
I will crack the whip
With a bold mighty hail
Cover me with death
If I should ever fail
Glory, majesty, unity
Hail! Hail! Hail!

Lady Therine

Postby Lady Therine » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:29 am

Sorry I haven’t been on in, like, forever...

I'm pretty much sick of fandom and all the crazies that come with it. I may pop back in here from time to time, however.

If any of y'all care about me enough, I just started a Twitter. My username is LadyLetters.
Entrusting your child to a pair of strangers~57 francs
Blond hair~10 francs
Medicine for your daughter~2 gold Napoleons and your teeth
A mother’s love~priceless
There are some things money can’t buy: for everything else, read Les Misérables.

Euphrasie

Postby Euphrasie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:46 am

I shan't be anyone on the internet (Wow, what a shocker) during uhm, April 30th, and May 1st? I'm going to Washington (for the what, eighth time now? *fail*) with my school. It's not as if I've seen all the bloody monuments OVER AND OVER. But the good thing is I'm staying in the same town Les Miz was in! Not my cousin's town--Alexandria. (It's so preeeeeety there.)

Bianco

Postby Bianco » Wed May 13, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm such a newb that I don't think I'll be missed, but just to let you know that I'm not one of those who register, write a couple of posts and disappear: Spending next 10 days in Japan. Take care meanwhile!

MariekeLovesEnjolras

Postby MariekeLovesEnjolras » Thu May 14, 2009 6:57 am

Bianco wrote:I'm such a newb that I don't think I'll be missed, but just to let you know that I'm not one of those who register, write a couple of posts and disappear: Spending next 10 days in Japan. Take care meanwhile!

Have fun and ... bring me a Japanese cast album :O

Euphrasie

Postby Euphrasie » Thu May 14, 2009 11:37 am

Do you think you could find a Shoujo Cosette doujin? I know Cillabub tried to find one, but I'm not quite sure whether she had luck . . .

Bianco

Postby Bianco » Sun May 24, 2009 7:13 pm

No luck, not even with the cast recording. :( Found the Japanese Phantom, though.

Ugh. Bad, baad jet lag.

Charlette-Ollie

Postby Charlette-Ollie » Sat May 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Having massively inconveniently-timed computer troubles now, so I'm effectively away from the internet. Just on my mum's laptop so that I can complete my application for a two-week trip to Japan in December :D Yay Japan!

Schmerg_The_Impaler

Postby Schmerg_The_Impaler » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:02 am

I'll be gone all week at Girls' State. Icky!
I am playing the Queen of France right now in a play. Try not to decapitate me.

sophiedegrouchy

Postby sophiedegrouchy » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Out of town from the 5th to the 12th. See everyone in a week!

Col.Despard

Postby Col.Despard » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 am

Avagoodone, Pie, and thanks for that going away present on the update to the Pygmalion story!
"The principles of freedom, of humanity, and of justice, will finally triumph over falsehood, tyranny and delusion, and every principle inimical to the interests of the human race" - Edward Despard, 1803
http://coloneldespard.deviantart.com/

sophiedegrouchy

Postby sophiedegrouchy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 am

Out again, this time until the 27th. I'll have some internet this time, but will hopefully be out doing interesting things instead of using it.

This trip is going to include 3 nights in Paris, so I'll try to bring back some cool pictures from Pere Lachaise, the Procope, etc. :D

bigR

Postby bigR » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 am

Hello everybody, I am back!!! :-)

Or so I hope. I know I've been kind of disappeared, but it was partly that I've been away, partly that I've been too busy (and I still am) with another century to have enough brain cells to spare for les mis, partly that my LM fangirlness is awfully intermitent, partly that I've invested myself a lot in sports lately and didn't feel like spending much time with the computer, partly that I've been writting a lot in other languages and the bare idea of switching into english and try to express myself was painful, partly I was just lazy.

My head is still living in another century (and will be for a long while), I'm just midly interested in the musical right now, and I still find the idea of having to think in english a bit painful, but I'm definitely willing to come back...

I might be not very present for a while though. I still have to read everything that's been posted, and also I'm leaving for the french countryside for 2 weeks in a couple of days and I don't know what kind of internet access I will have
But I missed you guys, and I'm glad to be back!!
IL N' Y A QUE LE RIDICULE QUI TUE

Return to “Announcements”