Central MN Costume Fundraising Parade

Any new and interesting events going on that you'd like to tell us about?
Odetta

Central MN Costume Fundraising Parade

Postby Odetta » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 pm

If you live in the Central MN area you've probably heard of GREAT Theatre. This year they're doing their first annual costume fundraising parade on October 12th (a Saturday) and I'm trying to put together a Les Mis team. Contact me here, at randomcat24601@gmail.com or drop a message in my tumblr ask (writer-with-caffeine.tumblr.com) if you're interested!
Insanity destroys reason, but not wit- Nathaniel Emmons

If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved- Russell Lynes

Won NaNoWriMo 2012

WhoIam

Re: Central MN Costume Fundraising Parade

Postby WhoIam » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 pm

You have no notion of how much I want to do this, I really love GREAT and my sister will be in their Les Mis ( :mrgreen: ), but I have 0 Les Mis costumes and there's that pesky rule about not meeting with people on the Internet.

Unless of course I know you from somewhere, then it would be okay.
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

Odetta

Postby Odetta » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 am

Well we could get around that by just happening upon each in Barnes and Noble one day :P
And I have an Éponine costume on hand if you happen to be female.
Insanity destroys reason, but not wit- Nathaniel Emmons

If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved- Russell Lynes

Won NaNoWriMo 2012

WhoIam

Postby WhoIam » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am

I do happen to be female. 8)

Also, are you still in school/where do you go to school? You can PM me if you aren't comfortable posting it properly, but I looked at your tumblr and if that picture is of you, you look familiar. That was a long sentence.
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

Return to “Announcements”