Barricade Day 2012

Any new and interesting events going on that you'd like to tell us about?
Enjolvert

Re: Barricade Day 2012

Postby Enjolvert » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Funny that our barricade day rehearsal at school just happened to be today, right after it occured. :D
The law is unjust.

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 am

Well I survived my first Barricade Days and Offing Night {does that night even really have an official name?}. Still glad I asked off work though and will prolly continue to do that because my emotions were really whacked out those three days. Got the Paris France mojo btw! Thank you!
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

Mlle_Alexandrie

Postby Mlle_Alexandrie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I will forever refer to it as Offing Day, now. Merci for the rather morbid humor.
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."

Meg-Giry

Postby Meg-Giry » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Mlle_Alexandrie wrote:It brought me very good luck on my French final, so thank you for that. :mrgreen:

Congratulation - I'm happy for you.

eppie bopper71299

Postby eppie bopper71299 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 am

I totally forgot about Barricade Day this year. I did have a plan, though. I was going to dress up in blue, white, and red and practice my French. I know, pretty plain, but it was my first year knowing about it :cry:
Let him answer to Javert.

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 am

Mlle_Alexandrie wrote:I will forever refer to it as Offing Day, now. Merci for the rather morbid humor.

It really wasn't morbid humor {as suicide isn't funny} but I suppose you're welcome! It was the best I could come up with to get across what I was referring to without knowing whether that day already had a name or not. :/
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

Return to “Announcements”