Anyone up for a second/different Les Mis tour meetup?

Any new and interesting events going on that you'd like to tell us about?
LesMisPhangirl

Anyone up for a second/different Les Mis tour meetup?

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 am

Ok so there's pretty much no way I'd be able to make it to the one in DC. So.. Does anyone want to meet up at any of the following locations: Buffalo NY, Cincinatti OH, Dayton OH, Greenville SC, Knoxville TN, Raleigh NC, OR Toledo OH? Those are the all the places relatively close enough for me to go to IF I can go.
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

MmeFeuilly

Re: Anyone up for a second/different Les Mis tour meetup?

Postby MmeFeuilly » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:50 am

I could probably go to one if you got it as close to Canada as you could.
It's also coming to Toronto next summer, if anyone wants to meet up there.
I Live On Constellation Street

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 am

Buffalo New York is the closest location to Canada I can think of from the list I gave followed closely by the Ohio locations. I doubt my parents would let me go out of the country to see Les Mis unless someone came with me so Toronto is probably a no for me. Sorry. Plus if the Biebs does end up being confirmed for Les Mis I can't guarantee I wouln't want to throw tomatoes at him.
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

MmeFeuilly

Postby MmeFeuilly » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:32 pm

If JB got stuck as Marius, I would not be happy AT ALL. (Hopefully they can't afford him.)
Yeah, I might be able to go to any of the ones probably within four hours of the border or something. I dunno, I think I might be getting tickets for something for Christmas.
And also, my mum would be coming with me, just because she wants to see the show for a third time. :)
So any ideas?
I Live On Constellation Street

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 am

Well Toledo, Ohio is going to be November 8th through November 13th.
Dayton, Ohio will be November 22nd through November 27th.
Buffalo, New York will be all the way in February starting the 28th through March 4th.
And Cincinatti, Ohio will be May 8th through May 13th.
So.. If you want to wait until you have the tickets from Christmas { just in case they're Les Mis tickets } then Buffalo, New York and Cincinatti, Ohio are the only locations close enough to Canada that I wouln't need a plane ticket to get to that you'd be able to get tickets for.

Return to “Announcements”