hi stranger.

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
Gervais II

hi stranger.

Postby Gervais II » Wed May 31, 2017 2:27 am

Hello abaisse,

As you can see, my name is Gervais II. There is a story to this.

A long time ago, back when I was a young lass in high school, I made an email account of my very own. It was very shiny and fun--I even made my own Abaisse account with it! But as time went on, I started using my more professional, adult-sounding email more and more, and let my freshman-in-highschool email fall by the wayside.

Basically, I forgot my abaisse password, the password to my old email connected to my abaisse account, and I'm honestly not sure that I remember the actual email address that I used 100% correctly. I didn't contact admin (hi Acaila) because I wasn't entirely sure there was a way to do so without my old email that wouldn't look sketchy af.

But I'm the same Gervais! Just a tad bit older, with some Roman numerals tacked on, and with access to an email account that I actually use frequently enough to remember the password for. Hi again.
"The peas, Woyzek. The peas."

deHavilland

Re: hi stranger.

Postby deHavilland » Wed May 31, 2017 3:29 am

GERVAIS VERSION TWO POINT OH, NEW AND IMPROVED AND STILL VERY LOVED! *glomptacklesmish*

And Marius was here a few weeks back, too, now we have both of you again!!!
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Prisoner 24653

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 am

Welcome back, Gervais! I remember you from the good old days! *smishes* :mrgreen:

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:23 pm

GERVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIS! *glomps*
You silly sausage (like I haven't done exactly that before!) Really, I'm quite annoyed that I've let slytherinfirebolt@hotmail lapse (wooo for being 13!)
Great to see you back (and just in time for barricade day!) How's things been with you?
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Gervais II

Postby Gervais II » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello!!!! :D :D :D Thanks for such a warm re-welcome, guys. :mrgreen:

Things have been well! The short version of what's been going on is:
1. College is a thing
2. Music majors are a thing and I'm one of them
3. I got to yell at Mike Pence when he was on my lawn, ish. It was very satisfying. 10/10 would do again.

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:49 am

That is amazing. I would love to have the opportunity to screech "GET OFF MY LAWN, MIKE PENCE!" or "MIKE PENCE, GET OFF MY LAWN!" I'm not sure which one I like better. What did you go with? ;)

Congrats on music-majoring! I can only imagine this means a significant amount of time in the campus practice rooms as well as at lectures?
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Sounds very cathartic! Eeek, college though! Exciting times!
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Gervais II

Postby Gervais II » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 pm

deHavilland wrote:That is amazing. I would love to have the opportunity to screech "GET OFF MY LAWN, MIKE PENCE!" or "MIKE PENCE, GET OFF MY LAWN!" I'm not sure which one I like better. What did you go with? ;)

My roommate did most of the screaming, actually, and I was mostly there as moral support because I'm technically a school employee and can't be photographed/quoted and all that. But it was just "Get off my lawn," softly. :wink:

Congrats on music-majoring! I can only imagine this means a significant amount of time in the campus practice rooms as well as at lectures?

Yes & yes. Although my school doesn't really do lectures (small liberal arts school) and the music professors are for the most part absolute godsends.

CC21106

Postby CC21106 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 am

Gervais II wrote:3. I got to yell at Mike Pence when he was on my lawn, ish. It was very satisfying. 10/10 would do again.
I envy that! Or am I jealous? I don't know which it is maybe both.
Don't mess with Texas! We mess up enough by ourselves.
I have actually made bullets like they're doing in my avatar. Then loaded the gun with a ramrod, and shot it. But I'm not feeling real good about guns right now.

Prisoner 24653

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:20 am

Hee hee! Pence visited Hawaii last month, intending to visit Pearl Harbor but ultimately chickening out when he learned that there would be protesters there to meet him. I sadly couldn't be with them in person that day, but I was certainly there in spirit. :D

Return to “Introductions”