Hey!

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
Seined_Javert

Hey!

Postby Seined_Javert » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:55 am

Hello! My name is Terra and I found this wonderful forum while looking for Les Mis films and I had no idea this existed before now. I was introduced to Les Mis with the 2012 movie (I had no idea of anything when I went to see it, I was not warned of all the death.) and woke up the morning after I saw it and basically said "damn this is going to be a thing isn't it" to myself and I've been a rabid fan ever since.
I go to school close enough to be able to go to Broadway, but far enough away that it makes me cry over my dwindling funds every time. (Greyhound, why must your prices be so high...) I've seen it... an embarrassing amount of times considering the time frame, and plan to see it again for the closing show. This show runs my life, honestly.
I haven't finished the brick yet, mostly because I get to Marius and somehow the ramblings of Marius's day to day life don't hold my interest. It's my summer goal to finish it.
My favorite characters are Javert (obviously- hence username), Valjean and Grantaire, and I sail the ship Valvert like you don't even know. They just need each other after the barricades. And they're literally the same person because they're both based off of Vidocq.
Very excited to be here with you all!

Acaila

Re: Hey!

Postby Acaila » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:48 pm

Welcome Terra :D Always nice to meet another Javert fan ;)
Do check out the Important Information section for everything you need to know about Abaisse, but we are a friendly bunch, so do please just jump into discussions :)
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Ursula_F

Postby Ursula_F » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Hi Terra! Glad you meet you!

And YES on Valvert! The first time I heard "Confrontation" my immediate reaction was "I ship it!" LOL!

ThatInspector

Postby ThatInspector » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:10 am

Hey, great to meet you! Javert and Grantaire are my faves, too :) (And a biiiig yes to Valvert lol)
~~~
No one ever told them that a summer's day can kill...

Return to “Introductions”