'Sup?

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
taire-it-up

'Sup?

Postby taire-it-up » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Hey I'm Eliza, (whatsshecalled on tumblr); I'm very awkward, very British, and VERY obsessed with Les Mis.

Technically I've only really been a fan of Les Mis since the start of this year (though I'd seen the 2012 film and a school production beforehand) but since then I'd say I've become pretty well versed in the ways of the Brick (I read Hapgood online but now I have the Donougher one with the pretty cover and it makes me so happy), the musical and some of the other adapdations (I have a list of ones I wanna watch; as far as I can tell, '64 and '82 look interesting, but if anyone with more experience would like to correct these potentially unfounded assumptions then go ahead)

I will defend Cosette to the grave because she is a sweetheart who deserves none of the hate she often recieves, and will also stand by the fact that Jean Valjean is aro-ace and nobody can convince me otherwise. I also have a few (read:thousands) of emotions about Les Amis so that's always fun.

Not really sure how to end this... soo. bye? :D
come for the carpe horas, stay for the carpes ho gras

Prisoner 24653

Re: 'Sup?

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:16 am

Hello! I'm James. Great to see new members joining! It's awesome that you've gotten to check out several versions of the story already. And yay for being pro-Cosette! I confess I had to Google what "aro-ace" meant, but think that's pretty much how I view Valjean as well; I'm not fond of adaptations or fanfics that try to ship him with someone (often Fantine -- I understand wanting to give those characters some shot at happiness, but I don't think they'd get into that even if Fantine wasn't sick and dying at the time).

Anywho . . . yeah, 'tis great to meet you! :D

Oh, and I'm following you on Tumblr now (though I don't post there often -- need to fix that). I'm toru771 there, and that's for anyone here who wishes to follow me.

CourfeyracNroll

Postby CourfeyracNroll » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to message me if you ever want to chat!
:mrgreen:

MissMontana

Postby MissMontana » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello! I'm Julia, nice to meet you!

Return to “Introductions”