Bonjour, je m'appelle Martha_Valjean

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
Martha_Valjean

Bonjour, je m'appelle Martha_Valjean

Postby Martha_Valjean » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:37 am

Hi, I'm Martha_Valjean. I love both the book and musical versions of Les Mis. I've only known the story for about a year, but, since then, I've fallen in love with it. The first exposure to Les Mis I received was a local school production, and since then I've seen the movie many times, have read the book several times over, and have seen the musical on Broadway.
I love theatre - In fact , my username comes from a nickname I received after I wore my 24601 shirt to drama rehearsal while playing Martha Cratchit in A Christmas Carol. Currently, my friend and I are attempting to get a production of Les Mis at our school, so we'll see where that goes. I really want to make the costumes. Truth be told, I'll probably make some of the costumes even if we don't get to do Les Mis.
Éponine is my favorite character in the book, but my favorite character in the musical depends majorly on the casting. Lea Salonga and Celia Keenan-Bolger are my favorite Éponines, and the 10th anniversary production and first Broadway revivals are the only times she was my favorite character in the musical. I usually prefer Valjean, Javert, or Enjolras in the musical.
Right, I think I'm starting to ramble, so I'll stop here. Bye!

Acaila

Re: Bonjour, je m'appelle Martha_Valjean

Postby Acaila » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Welcome Martha :D
I like your taste in Eponines - Celia is one of my favourites too!
I hope you enjoy posting here - anything you might need to know can be found in the Important Information subforum - and I hope to see you around the threads :)
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Return to “Introductions”