Who Am I?

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
Alex Enjolras

Who Am I?

Postby Alex Enjolras » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, fellow Mizzies! I suppose I should tell you all about myself, no? Well, to be honest, I only became a Mizzie about a year ago (Wow, I didn't realize it's already been a year!). I had heard about the movie and tried watching it once or twice and honestly couldn't get into it (Before I became a fan, of course, m'siuers and madmoiselles). However, a couple months later I saw tons of ads for my local theater. I decided to give it another try AND OH MY GOD I LOVED IT! I couldn't stop listening to the songs after I saw the show! My favorite recording would have to be the 2010 Tour Cast Album (That version of Drink With Me, mostly Grantaire's line, kills me and makes me cry everytime.). As you can probably tell, my favorite character is the leader of Les Amis de L'ABC, Enjolras. I'm about halfway through the Signet Translation of the Brick. Well, I'll stop rambling now. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and meet all of you! Bye!

Gervais

Re: Who Am I?

Postby Gervais » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:46 am

Hello! :mrgreen: Hehe, you have the Literal Brick version. Good choice as far as translation, bad choice as far as your spine if you try to put it in a bookbag. :wink: Nice to meet you!

"The peas, Woyzeck. The PEAS."

TheRandomPhangirl

Re: Who Am I?

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

Hi there! Enjolras is one of my favourites too! Welcome to Abaissé :mrgreen:
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

Return to “Introductions”