*Jump over the barricade* BONJOUR!!!

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
Adiapj

*Jump over the barricade* BONJOUR!!!

Postby Adiapj » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 am

Hey everybody!! i'd like to introducing myself to y'all!! My name is Adia and my favorite les mis character is probably the rest of les amis but there's something special for me about their leader, Enjolras. He catch all my attention at his first appearance on "look down" and idk what kind of sorcery that Victor Hugo used but his hair, his angellic grumpy face, his passion about revolution, about republic, and his love of life to his beloved patria a.k.a. France are hipnotized me so bad. The way he lead the group, the way grantaire starring at him and adore him from the corner, the way his eyes dazzling when he talked about revolution is too, i dont know the word that can describe it but its so cristal clear for me if that kind of person really lived, i would die for him like grantaire did too. And also the way Victor Hugo describe him "a charming young man who was capable of being terrible" He is said to have the appearance of a seventeen year-old girl, with "long fair lashes, blue eyes, hair flying in the wind, rosy cheeks, pure lips, and exquisite teeth." and continually described as "chaste" but yeahh thats not all from me but thank you if you read this introductary paragraph of mine! Byee!

deHavilland

Re: *Jump over the barricade* BONJOUR!!!

Postby deHavilland » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 am

Welcome to Abaisse, Adia! Always good to have another Enjolras fan around, looking forward to seeing you around the boards!
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Adia, welcome to Abaisse :)
There's plenty of love for Enjolras around here so I'm sure you'll enjoy. How did you get into Les Mis?
We've got an Important Information forum here: viewforum.php?f=1 which is where you'll find all the details that a new member needs to know, but for anything else, don't hesitate to ask, and please feel free to jump right in to discussions :)
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:57 am

Hi Adia! :) It's lovely to meet you! I think you'll find quite a few of us are rather fond of Enjolras ourselves, so you'll be in very good company!
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

CeridwenLynne
Location: At the Cafe Musain discussing politics with Enjolras.

Postby CeridwenLynne » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Adia! Welcome aboard. :D

I'm Ceri and I too am an Enjolras fan. Enjolras and Combeferre are my favorite characters in Les Mis.
" He makes no vain sacrifice who fights for a cause. All here are ready to die so that our brothers may live as free men. Liberty... sweet liberty... come fight with those who defend you." ----Enjolras.

Return to “Introductions”