Hey hey hey!

Introduce yourself to the rest of us!
loyaulte_me_lie

Hey hey hey!

Postby loyaulte_me_lie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 am

Hi guys, I'm loyaulte! Must say it's a pleasure to be here, and I can't believe it's taken me thirteen years to find this forum - better late than never I suppose. Anyway, I've been a Mizfan since I was seven, and my Dad put Come To Me on his record player: it was instant love and has been that way ever since (to the point where all my friends avoid bringing up the topic so I don't expire from over-excitement). In other Les Mis news, I'm also currently participating in a fancast as a member of the ensemble, which is very exciting, and will stand by my opinion that the chemistry between Enjolras and Grantaire in the current (2017/18) cast is incredible and that (in the words of my best friend) they must be on tumblr.

Other things about me: I'm British, I live in a city on the south coast and am currently studying for a BA in Geography. I hope to go on and be one of those mad professors, preferably in cultural or political geography, and am about to write a dissertation on fanfiction and its subversive potential. I have two cats, one of whom is called Marius (my parents wouldn't let me name the other one after Les Mis too, so he's called Luca). I like books, volcanoes, mud, being an angry feminist/vegan at a rally, and talking, which you can probably tell.

Hope everyone is having a fab day :D

Morbidmuch_

Re: Hey hey hey!

Postby Morbidmuch_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Hello and welcome! :D
Lamarque est mort [disco dances patriotically]

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi, Loyaulte!

Welcome to Abaisse! I see you've already been about the boards! :D

Feel free to join us at our discord server and check out the Cafe Mu(in)sain on the General board for chitchat!
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

loyaulte_me_lie

Postby loyaulte_me_lie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Thanks deHallivand, I will definitely check it out! :)

Return to “Introductions”