...Vamparius

Meta related to characters, plots, or other elements introduced by Victor Hugo in Les Misérables.
Ulkis

Re: ...Vamparius

Postby Ulkis » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:53 am

Oh! And let's not forget that he chillaxed in the cemetary so often that Gillenormand thought he was was having a seeing a girl.

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 am

I was reading this thread, and somehow I remembered Marius being unsettled by the presence/very person of Enjolras (who is supposed to be some odd personification of Light...). No wonder he avoids the Musain :lol:
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

Roses for Ophelia

Postby Roses for Ophelia » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 am

the scary part is how much this WORKS.

I have the urge to write this, complete with lesbian vampires (my personal favorite kind!) and JAVVY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER!
Rivers belong where they can ramble...

thoroughly_mod_mizzy

Postby thoroughly_mod_mizzy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Okay one, this is the best theory ever. I mean, really. I want this to be true.
Two, as much as the idea of Javert the vampire hunter makes me laugh, I really want to find out that Valjean has a secret life of vampire hunting and that he's some sort of Van Helsing avatar. I guess that would explain all the secretiveness about who he is.

I guess we know why Marius was the only one to survive the barricade.
"There is, we are aware, a philosophy that denies the infinite. There is also a philosophy, classified as pathologic, that denies the sun; this philosophy is called blindness."

nashie-chan

Postby nashie-chan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Don't you all know? In lieu of the suddenly popular parody novels between supernatural creatures and literary classics, the next title in the works is Les Misérables and Vampires.
"We will have our day, sailing into the fire!" - Into the Fire, The Scarlet Pimpernel

hazellwood

Postby hazellwood » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 am

...Les Vampirébles?

(IT'D BE SO GOOD GUYS, COME ONN. Actually I think that's already been established.)

Ulkis

Postby Ulkis » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

Hee. Perfect!

Postby 9430 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

nashie-chan wrote:Don't you all know? In lieu of the suddenly popular parody novels between supernatural creatures and literary classics, the next title in the works is Les Misérables and Vampires.

When the proper read-through is done we should definitely have a read through of that!
aka Fiwen

Jewel17

Postby Jewel17 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:30 am

This is genius. :D I've alsaow loved vampires, just not Twilight :twisted: B the book adds up. :lol:

MmeFeuilly

Postby MmeFeuilly » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:31 am

Could he be a Lamia? Y'know, have it passed down from his father's side of the family, and that's what his grandfather didn't like his father, since he's probably feeling all a-vampire-just-had-a-kid-with-my-daughter-and-I-hate-anyone-who-does-it-let-alone-a-vampire.
Wait... Didn't he hit Marius with his cane? Trying to see if he would shy away from the wood, perhaps? Maybe Marius only drank water because it was the easiest thing to use if he wanted to hide the fact he wactually wasn't drinking anything? I don't know about you guys, but when I spill water on my black jeans, it's hard to tell.
Either way, this is a good throught.
I Live On Constellation Street

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:43 am

I would just like to take a moment to tell you all how brilliant and amazing this is. Like seriously, I don't know any other fandom who would take an afternoon just to prove why one character is a vampire (Which he totally is! With all that evidence how could he not be!?). Whenever I'm having one of those days where everything just seems to be wrong, this always makes me laugh. I am seriously considering trying to write a fic for this (not that I have time for it being a new uni student, but oh well). Would you all be interested in reading it if I did? Because if I know people will be interested, I'll actually take the time to sit and write.
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Can you favorite a thread! :lol:

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Hannah wrote:dsfgjlsdf Usefulbeauty I love you

@Knitterlywitch: I kind of like thinking of JAVERT THE VAMPIRE SLAYER someone mentioned from the other thread but Valjean as some kind of Van Helsing pastiche is also hilarious...

This is making me laugh so hard, now that Hugh Jackman is playing Jean Valjean!!!
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:09 pm

I have also found Sleep of reason by Colonel Despard as really enjoyable. :mrgreen:

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Oh yeah, I like that one too. If you're going to do a Les Mis vampire fic, that is doing it properly!
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Return to “Brick Meta”