Victor Hugo in Paris

Any research done in relation to the period of Les Misérables, whether for fanfiction or fanart purposes or otherwise.
LauraLeZunzu

Victor Hugo in Paris

Postby LauraLeZunzu » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi!
It's been a long time since I last posted anything in this forum... I'm glad I can come back now that I've finally got holidays!
Well, the question is, I'm going to Paris in September, and I remembered that someone in the Abaissé posted a link to a web or blog that was al about victor Hugo's routes in Paris. Like one for Les Misérables, or places from Notre Dame... I searched for it in the Internet, but couldn't find it, as well as I searched in this forum.
Does anyone know this web or blog? I think the background was brown, like old-alike... Thank you so much!!

EnjysVest

Re: Victor Hugo in Paris

Postby EnjysVest » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi, do you mean this? http://chanvrerie.net/tourguide/ Whoever made this website, it's amazing!

I haven't posted in ages either :) Hope you have fun in Paris! I'm jealous...

LauraLeZunzu

Postby LauraLeZunzu » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Yaaas is that one!!! Thank you so muuch!!
Don't worry, I was waiting for this travel for years and it finally came, your time will arrive for sure :D
Thank you! :3

Chantefleurie

Postby Chantefleurie » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm

The Luxembourg gardens are lovely! No wonder Cosette and Marius fell in love there. :D
C'est tellement mystérieux, le pays des larmes. ~Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Return to “Nerdy Fannish Research”