Jane Eyre

Discussion of musicals other than Les Misérables.
deHavilland

Jane Eyre

Postby deHavilland » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

Heck yes.

We didn't have a forum post for this one yet and since I just finished forcing Acaila to watch the Broadway production with me, I'm creating one.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Acaila

Re: Jane Eyre

Postby Acaila » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:41 am

So much questionable stuff and yet strangely entrancing! Not enough Stephen R. Buntrock though.
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

CC21106

Postby CC21106 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Man, I am ignorant. There's a show of that too? I've read the book several times.
Don't mess with Texas! We mess up enough by ourselves.
I have actually made bullets like they're doing in my avatar. Then loaded the gun with a ramrod, and shot it. But I'm not feeling real good about guns right now.

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:22 pm

It is and it's beautiful! The music is wonderful and James Barbour makes for an excellent Mr. Rochester -- plus bonus Stephen R. Buntrock as St. John Rivers. And Marla Schaffel is lovely as Jane.

You can watch a lot of it on Youtube, but the video quality isn't amazing and it's missing everything leading up to Jane arriving at Thornfield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lxmip_Ohr8
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Return to “Other Musicals”