Spam

Any ideas on how to make this forum better and/or ways to implement changes to this place, please put them here.
Gervais

Spam

Postby Gervais » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm

You've probably noticed, but it looks like we either have spambots or someone is hacking newbie's profiles and they don't realize it. Probably the former. I've only seen two so far, but I'm kind of scared of what their purpose is since the message they leave doesn't include a link or advertisement.
angileena wrote:Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

robin78 wrote:Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

:shock: I'm scared.

It might just be a troll doing something for attention (in which case, probably delete this post...) but it might not be. (The reason I posted here is because Important Info doesn't let me flag posts, and maybe it's just me for some reason, but it seems that all threads should be able to be flagged.)

"The peas, Woyzeck. The PEAS."

MmeJavert
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Spam

Postby MmeJavert » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 pm

There've been spam bots since the forum opened. Please use the Report option and I'll eventually see it.
and to this day, she's glided on
always home but so far away
like a word misplaced
nothing said, what a waste

~pearl jam, "dissident"

Enjolvert

Re: Spam

Postby Enjolvert » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 pm

One in the forum games who I've reported.
The law is unjust.

Return to “Suggestions”