New slogan

Any ideas on how to make this forum better and/or ways to implement changes to this place, please put them here.

New slogan

Postby Enjolras-the-jaw » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 pm

just a random idea that popped into my head, but instead of "a les Misérables fan community" (or in addition to), I thought abaisse might want a slogan to go with it.

I thought of: "The faithful servant (of Hugo) at his POST once more."- Valjean or "Vive La Republique! I'm with them!"- Grantaire

Then again, in the Mizzy spirit we could always go with "You must think me mad"- Javert Since really, we are. :lol:
At the end of the day, I dreamed a dream that whenever I was on my own in my life, I would hear the people sing with a heart full of love under the stars. Les Mis, I pledge allegiance to you.

Re: New slogan

Postby Souslesétoiles » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 pm

You must think me mad! -Javert" :D

(And yes I am, as everyone here :P)

Re: New slogan

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 am

Souslesétoiles wrote:You must think me mad! -Javert" :D

(And yes I am, as everyone here :P)

Nooo. I don't know about the rest of this forum but I'll have you know I'm perfectly normal!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Edit to add: I think all the slogans are good but I'd have to go with the Valjean quote as my top favorite to be honest even if we really are a little mad on here. XD
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

Return to “Suggestions”