Prisoner 24653 wrote:Valjean tries to lift the cart, but the weight shifts and the cargo on the cart falls onto Fauchelevent and kills him anyway. Valjean looks around, then says "It wasn't me!" and wanders off.
Javert jumps off what he assumes to be a bridge over the Seine, but in his delirium, he doesn't realize that he simply walked over to a swimming pool and jumped off the diving platform. Thus, he's perfectly fine (if a bit confused) after the jump, especially once people start applauding and holding up scorecards.
Thénardier tries to pickpocket someone, but the person turns out to be a mousetrap salesman, and so T. painfully gets his hand caught in a mousetrap.
Thénardier is looting corpses, but one of them is just playing dead. When T. goes over to pick the guy's pocket, he yells "Boo!", scaring T. out of his wits.
Valjean believes he's dying and has his big, tearful reunion with Marius and Cosette... but then, it turns out he just had a mild case of food poisoning. After a good night's sleep, he's perfectly fine.
The students have built a barricade... but it collapses as soon as someone tries to climb it. Enjolras facepalms.
While wading through the sewers, Valjean accidentally drops Marius in the filth and can't find him. Later, he tells Cosette that Marius was killed in the battle, as he can't bear to admit his mistake.
Valjean runs into the courtroom and sings "Who am I?" Then he suddenly gets amnesia. "...No, really, who am I? I don't remember."
HopeForTheJust wrote:I LOVE ALL OF THESE ^ ^ ^
meow139 wrote:The kid who Éponine swapped clothes with shows up in a dress in the middle of ALFOR and starts demanding his clothes back. (Seriously, what happened to that guy? Where did Éponine even FIND him?)
sekibun wrote:It took me a while to find "10 lines that would have changed Les Misérables"
This was originally on some Les Mis fan site circa 1996 or so, so I'm reposting here.
Credits goes to a fan by the name of Robert Deutsch. .
10) Jean Valjean, for your crime of stealing a loaf of bread, I sentence you to three weeks of community service.
9) Fantine a troublemaker? That nice girl? I don't believe it!!
8 ) Yes, my name is Javert, but you, Jean, can call me Chris.
7) I'm sorry, Monsieur; I can't give you more than five francs for these candlesticks: they're just silver plate.
6) Monsieur Le Maire, as sure as my name is Javert, I know you used to be number 24601, but, hey, that's ancient history.
5) Listen! Listen! General Lamarque has been elected President!
4) Grantaire, you have the right idea. Let's all have a few drinks and forget all about this revolution stuff.
3) Me, go in the sewer, with the dampness and the rats and everything? No way!
2) Éponine, it's true: I love Cosette. But maybe you'd be interested in a threesome...
1) Sister, just because this is Sunday and the bakery is closed, I'm not going to steal a loaf of bread!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests