Which character would you most like to have sex with?

Any discussion related to Victor's Hugo's Les Misérables, in any language.

So, who'd be in your bed?

Javert
7%
Enjolras
27%
Courfeyrac
11%
Combeferre
21%
Prouvaire
5%
Éponine
6%
Cosette
2%
Fantine
No votes
Marius
6%
Someone you forgot!
15%

Total votes: 135

Never_Seek_to_Tell

Re: Which character would you most like to have sex with?

Postby Never_Seek_to_Tell » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:50 am

I have to burst in on this brilliant thread to say...if I had to choose just one person with whom to perform acts of a sexual nature, it would be Éponine. After she'd had a long bath (with carbolic soap) and a good meal ('cos I feel sorry for her on that count, so I'd HAVE to buy her dinner.)

I just think a)she'd probably have vague notions about what she's doing, b)she might appreciate someone who's willing to feed her before they...you know, and c)I just...she's insane, possibly certifiably so (or nearly there) and crazy sex is, in my experience, terrifying and wonderful.

And if I can't have 'Ponine, I'd take Musichetta, after the barricade falls, when she's all vulnerable because she's lost Joly and Bossuet. Because I am evil and would like to think that my advances would totally work on her then.

Séraphine

Postby Séraphine » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Time for some fangirlishness :D
Twisted every way, what answer can I give? (Yes, this quote might seem familiar xD)
That's indeed a difficult question. Actually I'd say Enjolras but we all know that's kind of unrealistic hehe, so there's still the choice between Courfeyrac and Feuilly to be made. I think they'd both have their advantages, so hmm..that decision is too hard..can I just have a threesome with both? ;D
If I really had to decide (like if my life was depending on it, otherwise I just couldn't get myself to make that decision haha) I'd go for Feuilly. Ok, I've made my choice, I've passed the point of no return! *clicks the submit button* xD
Be young, have fun, taste Courfeyrac. ;D

Phan_in_Mizland

Postby Phan_in_Mizland » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:15 am

TWISTED IIN EVERY WAY, WHAT ANSWER CAN I GIVE----PHANTOM!!! POINT OF NO RETURN!!!!

*cough* Mine is an ongoing battle between Jehan Prouvaire and Enjolras. But like Seraphine said, Enjolras would be a little unrealistic, so Provaire.

And that's talking strictly Brick-verse. If we're talking musical verse and Hadley Fraser is playing Grantaire.......... <3

Séraphine

Postby Séraphine » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:46 pm

YES PHANTOM!! :D
And Hadley as Grantaire is amazing but I tried to make my decision based on their characteristics not the actors, otherwise I'd have to choose Enjolras because somehow almost all the guys who play him are hot xD Although Owain Williams as Feuilly is quite a cutie, too. There should be a thread on which actor would you most like to have sex with aswell :wink:

Phan_in_Mizland

Postby Phan_in_Mizland » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 pm

That is a good idea....except I'd have to put down the entire cast for every version XD :D

MmeJavert
Benevolent Dictator

Postby MmeJavert » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 am

Séraphine wrote:YES PHANTOM!! :D There should be a thread on which actor would you most like to have sex with aswell :wink:

Not to harsh your squee or try to dampen your pleasure, but there are definitely people on this forum for whom that might seem SLIGHTLY creepy... It's possibly why no one's created the thread before now.
and to this day, she's glided on
always home but so far away
like a word misplaced
nothing said, what a waste

~pearl jam, "dissident"

Séraphine

Postby Séraphine » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 pm

MmeJavert wrote:Not to harsh your squee or try to dampen your pleasure, but there are definitely people on this forum for whom that might seem SLIGHTLY creepy... It's possibly why no one's created the thread before now.

Haha don't worry, I'm not planing to create any thread like that. It was more of a joke than a serious idea..I don't want to scare anyone here xD Sorry if this appeared to be a bit inappropriate.

Soleil la bijoutier

Postby Soleil la bijoutier » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm sure this isn't what you meant when you recommended me forums, Séraphine... but I saw the title and died laughing. (It must help that my mom is a Sex & The City addict, and talks about such things in my presence).
I'd say... Courfeyrac. Although I'd follow Enjolras to hell, I respect him WAY too much to think about him in a sexual way. And I'm very attracted to Montparnasse, but he scares me too. I've been teached to be practical about these things, and Courfeyrac would be the best option: he's nice, funny, he certainly knows what he's doing and (the Brick says so) he has respect for all human being. At least I could have a good time as soon as I'm legally an adult!
Achilles exists only through Homer. Take away the art of writing from this world, and you will probably take away its glory.
-Chateaubriand, Les Natchez

xXMoonOwlXx

Postby xXMoonOwlXx » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 am

So many great choices!

I have to go with Cosette. All of the beautiful brunette actresses that played her and her overall cuteness is pretty much what made me realize I'm bisexual. It'd be so awkward, considering how inexperienced we both are, but she's just too cute!

Though Combeferre is a close second for me. And Musichetta and Feuilly are both up there too.

Enjolras-the-jaw

Postby Enjolras-the-jaw » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 am

For me, probably Musichetta. Seeing as I am a boy, my choices are rather limited, seeing as there are really only 5 major female characters (not counting Madam , because she is not anything close to a woman in the book). Éponine is filthy, in more ways than one. Cosette, well she's sweet, but I sometimes find her rather obnoxious. Fantine, just not my type. Azelma, ditto to both Fantine and Éponine. Musichetta Joly describes as the hottest woman in the world and also "very literary", so she's no dolt either. She is my dream sex in LM. However, in other fandoms that is a whole different story (i.e. Helen of Troy from the Greek myth, Vestara Khai, Mara Jade, Juno Eclipse, and possibly Butlar Swan all from Star Wars as well.) :lol:

Hope this was, in G(a)linda speak, hornifical,
Mr. What do you think I'm scratching my knee (as I thought this would be most appropriate, or not, here) :lol:
At the end of the day, I dreamed a dream that whenever I was on my own in my life, I would hear the people sing with a heart full of love under the stars. Les Mis, I pledge allegiance to you.

xXMoonOwlXx

Postby xXMoonOwlXx » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 am

Enjolras-the-jaw wrote:For me, probably Musichetta. Seeing as I am a boy, my choices are rather limited, seeing as there are really only 5 major female characters (not counting Madam , because she is not anything close to a woman in the book). Éponine is filthy, in more ways than one. Cosette, well she's sweet, but I sometimes find her rather obnoxious. Fantine, just not my type. Azelma, ditto to both Fantine and Éponine. Musichetta Joly describes as the hottest woman in the world and also "very literary", so she's no dolt either. She is my dream sex in LM. However, in other fandoms that is a whole different story (i.e. Helen of Troy from the Greek myth, Vestara Khai, Mara Jade, Juno Eclipse, and possibly Butlar Swan all from Star Wars as well.) :lol:

Hope this was, in G(a)linda speak, hornifical,
Mr. What do you think I'm scratching my knee (as I thought this would be most appropriate, or not, here) :lol:

Well, us chick-lovers also have Magnon, but I don't think anyone really wants to sleep with her XD

Vevette
Location: Cardiff, Wales or London England (or somewher on the train between)

Postby Vevette » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 am

Courfeyrac would be the best option: he's nice, funny, he certainly knows what he's doing and (the Brick says so) he has respect for all human being.

You know, I think Coufeyrac is the only rational answer to the question. I mean, my heart says Javert but . . my head says that's 37 different kinds of wrong! And a funny little part of me wants to say Bossuet but, knowing his luck, the bed would collapse or something.

Courfeyrac it is!

Inspector Karamazov

Postby Inspector Karamazov » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm thinking I might want to change my vote to Prouvaire, because he's the most adorable thing ever. Or Courfeyrac.....because he's goddamn Courfeyrac.
"Where should the shout of love begin, if not from the summit of sacrifice?"

The Marshmaolo

Postby The Marshmaolo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am

Courfeyrac. Just, Courfeyrac. Enjolras is a close second, but he'd probably make me dress up like France. And besides, he has no experience in bed.

Courfeyrac, on the other hand...

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Being asexual, no one for my own free will, but let´s say if I HAD to choose - I should safe my mother´s life or something - I would pick another uninterested virgin: Enjolras, Marius or Cosette and explain the plan to him/her. Then we would close our eyes and think France! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Brick”