Which character would you most like to have sex with?

Any discussion related to Victor's Hugo's Les Misérables, in any language.

So, who'd be in your bed?

Javert
7%
Enjolras
27%
Courfeyrac
11%
Combeferre
21%
Prouvaire
5%
Éponine
6%
Cosette
2%
Fantine
No votes
Marius
6%
Someone you forgot!
15%

Total votes: 135

Acaila

Re: Which character would you most like to have sex with?

Postby Acaila » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Javert is quite often a crush recipient of mine, as is Enjolras (when he is a blonde, because otherwise he's not Enjolras). After the film though, I do feel the need to add Grantaire and Combeferre though!
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

lemonlye

Postby lemonlye » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

The Marshmaolo wrote:Courfeyrac. Just, Courfeyrac. Enjolras is a close second, but he'd probably make me dress up like France.

Very late to this thread and this remark, but LOL at the above. :D

Agreed that in the book, Courfeyrac seems the best date of the Amis. So it was a surprise, but a pleasant one, to find such a gorgeous Grantaire in the latest movie, and to move him much higher up my list.

Still, I wouldn't mind helping Marius figure out what a woman requires.

Courgette

Postby Courgette » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:24 pm

The Marshmaolo wrote:Courfeyrac. Just, Courfeyrac. Enjolras is a close second, but he'd probably make me dress up like France. And besides, he has no experience in bed.

Courfeyrac, on the other hand...

I can seriously see Enjolras giving lectures on democracy in bed. And I don't think he would ever want to look at a girl who is less dressed than he is in any given situation :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I'm not the kind of girl who would want to just shag and then forget about it. So, Courfeyrac is not the best option for me. It would be either Jehan (the guy's really sweet :) ) or Combeferre (I don't mind an intellectual or philosophical conversation in between the sheets, at least, it'll tell me what he really thinks of me as a person). Plus, 'Ferre would be really methodical in his approach - whatever that implies :oops:

And regarding Jehan, even if he is not interested in sex, just being cuddled with him, while we both lie down on a grassy ground, and observe the clouds, and romantic poetry flowing from him...sigh. He strikes me as the kind of guy who likes to indulge in kissing and cuddling, before moving to full-on sex. Which is kinda my style too.
"Lord in Heaven, look down on him in mercy..."

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Having seen the movie several times now, it's more a question of, with Les Amis at least, who WOULDN'T I? Some rather serious crushing going on right now!
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Majestic_Picnob

Postby Majestic_Picnob » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:44 am

I'm not sure I'd want to have sex with any of them, but I'd definitely like to cuddle Éponine and tell her everything's going to be okay. It's weird; I relate most to Marius, I ship Marius/Cosette... but I'd rather date Éponine. Provided she didn't get too annoying.
"Oh my God! I'll never have time to strike a pose!"

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Acaila wrote:Having seen the movie several times now, it's more a question of, with Les Amis at least, who WOULDN'T I? Some rather serious crushing going on right now!

Much the same sentiment. And I'm pretty sure that all the fangirling around me about 'the dude leading the revolution' isn't just because of radical principles either. :wink:
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Aww, I couldn't love him half as much if he weren't *Enjolras*, but yes, I do feel they got the casting right on his prettiness!
Seriously, I think Joly had about 4 solo lines in the movie? Feuilly had like 1?! It's insane that I have so many pictures of every single time they pop up on screen to the extent I notice when they've swapped cravats. And even the ones that I wouldn't really go for, I think are precious adorable boys. Like Fra Fee as Courfeyrac is probably a bit too young and cute looking for my tastes, but I totally want to hug him and play with his hair :oops:
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Courgette

Postby Courgette » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Acaila wrote:Aww, I couldn't love him half as much if he weren't *Enjolras*, but yes, I do feel they got the casting right on his prettiness!
Seriously, I think Joly had about 4 solo lines in the movie? Feuilly had like 1?! It's insane that I have so many pictures of every single time they pop up on screen to the extent I notice when they've swapped cravats. And even the ones that I wouldn't really go for, I think are precious adorable boys. Like Fra Fee as Courfeyrac is probably a bit too young and cute looking for my tastes, but I totally want to hug him and play with his hair :oops:

Going by the movie, I'd like to be friends with ALL of the Les Amis. I mean, they're such adorbs in the movie that you would rather have a cuddle with them than actually go all out with sex. As per the movie portrayals, Grantaire might chance a snog or two, but that's just about it.

Going by Hugo's characters, yeah, my choices would be Combeferre & Jehan. I seriously wonder if Jehan blushes as much under the sheets as he does otherwise :oops:
"Lord in Heaven, look down on him in mercy..."

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Maybe you would rather, but...:oops:
Abaisse Chief/Chef

CeridwenLynne
Location: At the Cafe Musain discussing politics with Enjolras.

Postby CeridwenLynne » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 pm

I'd most like to have sex with Enjolras. I dunno why but the thought is exciting. 8)

As to marriage though, I'd choose Combeferre. He's such a sweetheart.
" He makes no vain sacrifice who fights for a cause. All here are ready to die so that our brothers may live as free men. Liberty... sweet liberty... come fight with those who defend you." ----Enjolras.

FortressDoor
Location: Taking Down the government!!! (Via Facebook. The outside scares me)

Postby FortressDoor » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Gavroche.....
Everyone who complains that the movie is too long hasn't read the book.

Name stolen from friend on other forum.

Return to “The Brick”