Site issues?

Any questions about this forum should be asked here.
Prisoner 24653

Site issues?

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey, all! I noticed yesterday and today that when I posted, edited, did anything in my User CP, or used the search function, I got a header containing something like this:

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/search/fulltext_native.php on line 1523
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Also, the site seemed to be completely down from yesterday evening until somewhat recently today. Has anyone else been having these problems, and do we know what's causing them?

Acaila

Re: Site issues?

Postby Acaila » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm

I didn't notice any downtime personally, seemed to be fine on my end. Am getting the header message when I post things, but things seem to be running smoothly in terms of posts going through despite the random text.
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Prisoner 24653

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:10 am

Ah, good to know. (And due to time zones, my "evening"/"morning" would be a rather different time of day for you... My zone is GMT -11. 8) )

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 am

Been getting messages from a couple of people on tumblr saying they're not being able to log in :?
Abaisse Chief/Chef

MmeJavert
Benevolent Dictator

Postby MmeJavert » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 am

I tried to do a sort of ... hamfisted approach to fixing this. It's not going to last too long so I have to find the time to figure out the real fix. Basically I tried to restore it to the way it was before you guys had the login issues. Hopefully nothing in the database got b0rked. If people STILL can't login it's going to have to wait until the real big fix.
and to this day, she's glided on
always home but so far away
like a word misplaced
nothing said, what a waste

~pearl jam, "dissident"

Gervais

Postby Gervais » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:18 am

It's working for me now. Thank you!

"The peas, Woyzeck. The PEAS."

Barricade Butterfly

Postby Barricade Butterfly » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Yes! I'm back on as well! :D Thanks MmeJavert. I saw someone post that clicking the log-in-automatically option helped things, so I did that. Hopefully we won't have too many others who are still unable to log in :?
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, and which cannot be silenced"--Victor Hugo

Prisoner 24653

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Yay! Glad the problem is at least temporarily fixed. Hopefully the permanent solution won't cause any additional problems.

And yes, automatic login is a wonderful thing. :D

Rachelle

Postby Rachelle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks for fixing it :D
"Cure your Cholera with boiled water and bananas"

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Is anyone else having issues with this again? I'm not having log in problems (well, evidently ;)) but I am getting the messages appearing again :?
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Prisoner 24653

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Yeah, I'm seeing the messages as well when I post, edit, or use the 'search' function. :?

Lugitum

Postby Lugitum » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:44 pm

I am a new member here. I can not login with Chrome or Firefox. If I try, it shows this text at the top of the screen that shows that I successfully logged in:

Code: Select all

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1024: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1024: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4505

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4507

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4508

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4509

Then after a couple seconds, I get redirected to the main forum page and it shows that I am logged in. I do not have these problems with Internet Explorer though. I'm using that for now, please fix this issue though. After logging in with IE, I checked Chrome and Firefox and it shows that I am not logged in there, although I am still logged in on IE.

On IE, after editing this post, I see this at the top of the very next page, the one that shows that I successfully edited my message:

Code: Select all

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/search/fulltext_native.php on line 1523

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4505

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4507

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4508

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781) in /home/abaisse/abaisse.the-barricade.net/includes/functions.php on line 4509

Then after a couple seconds I get redirected back to the thread and don't see that text.

Please check out my two threads here also:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2774
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2775

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Have messaged Mme Javert about this as I know a bunch of others have sent me messages through the grapevine about log in problems.
Abaisse Chief/Chef

mizfan92

Postby mizfan92 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:26 am

I am not experiencing any issues but I use the auto log in feature so that's probably why. Is this why it's been so quiet lately?

ETA: am now getting all the code when posting but it went through fine. Hopefully this can be fixed soon with minimal trouble!

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 am

Yep, I use autologin so I tend not to have problems, just see the header text.
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Return to “Questions and Answers”