Not sure where to post a topic

Any questions about this forum should be asked here.
grantaire

Not sure where to post a topic

Postby grantaire » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I want to create a sort of discussion-type topic about trying to figure out what E&R's relationship really is, but I'm not sure where to post it. I haven't read the book (yet!), only seen the concert versions of the musical, so I hesitate to put it under 'The Brick' forum, but, at the same time, this wouldn't be a musical-only discussion, so I hesitate to put it under 'Stage.' So if someone could show me the most appropriate place to put it, that'd be spectacular!
"Grantaire, put that bottle DOWN!"

deHavilland

Re: Not sure where to post a topic

Postby deHavilland » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 pm

I think "Brick Meta" would probably be the most appropriate place to stick a thread examining their relationship. While you might not have read it yet, a number of other users who might comment will have. It's very difficult to get a good reading on what their relationship is based only on the stage portrayals because they often change from production to production and cast to cast.

That said, I would be careful about how you introduce such a topic. "What E&R's relationship really is" is kind of a touchy subject, generally speaking.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

grantaire

Re: Not sure where to post a topic

Postby grantaire » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 am

deHavilland wrote:I think "Brick Meta" would probably be the most appropriate place to stick a thread examining their relationship. While you might not have read it yet, a number of other users who might comment will have. It's very difficult to get a good reading on what their relationship is based only on the stage portrayals because they often change from production to production and cast to cast.

That said, I would be careful about how you introduce such a topic. "What E&R's relationship really is" is kind of a touchy subject, generally speaking.

Thanks! And also, thanks for the tip(I'm new-ish to the Les Mis fandom, and extremely knew to this forum). I still want to touch the subject, but I'll be careful to tread lightly.
"Grantaire, put that bottle DOWN!"

Return to “Questions and Answers”