Les Mis Backwards

Play Word Assocation, This or That, ^ > v, or whatever else you'd like.
Trompe-la-Mort

Re: Les Mis Backwards

Postby Trompe-la-Mort » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh, yes, of course he would have vomited the wine up...

Valjean has a job of putting dry branches back on trees.
Mayor Madeleine repairs the wheel of his carriage by bumping into the post cart...
Fantine pays a man to put her teeth back in and another one to give her back her hair and glue it on her head. The money for this she has earlier on received by the Thénardiers, either in cash or as a skirt that she sells.
Dark sarcasm ought to be taught at schools!

Gigi

Postby Gigi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Musical-based story of Saint Thénardier:

Thénardier goes to Marius and Cosette's wedding. He throws money at Marius, who gives him his ring in return.
The revolution starts, and suddenly the sewers are full of dead corpses. He pities the corpses and distributes money and possessions to them. He also sees Marius there and gives him back his ring.
When the revolution is over, he finds out he really likes to give stuff to people and quite forcefully gives away money and possessions to the citizens of Paris, helped by his gang.
Suddenly, he gets a large amount of money and buys an inn. He still continues his habit of giving money to people. One day, Jean Valjean arrives and trades Cosette for a bunch of cash. Over the years, Cosette gets happier, healthier and miraculously younger. Thénardier sends money to the zombie-mother Fantine, so that in the end Fantine comes to take back her daughter.
"Un incendie peut faire une aurore sans doute, mais pourquoi ne pas attendre le lever du jour?"

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:07 pm

The Bishop throws a bunch of sick people out of a hospital and turns the main room into his dining room.

Cosette jumps out of Marius' arms, takes back her letter, Marius runs away, and Cosette puts the letter under a rock, which scares her, and where the letter is taken back by Marius, who is made to forget where Cosette lives by Éponine.

Marius runs outside the barricade and dumps Gavroche in the center. Gavroche wakes up, scatters a bunch of bullets between the barricade and the national guard, and climbs back over the barricade.

Éponine tells Marius she loves him as he's holding her in his arms, then all of a sudden he leaves her there, and she crawls back to the main barricade, where she gives a bullet to a guy aiming at Marius, which conveniently lands in his gun.

A little boy runs over to Jean Valjean and asks him for money, and whines so much that Valjean gives him a forty-sous piece, which the boy takes and throws in the air a bunch of times. Valjean goes over to find shelter at a house nearby, and the Bishop robs him of all his silver, and then Valjean is arrested and goes to prison.
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Prisoner 24653

Postby Prisoner 24653 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 am

Musical-based:

Javert arrives at the barricade and is spotted by Valjean, who loads a pistol and then ties Javert to a chair. Then Valjean joins Les Amis at a battle where miraculously, nobody is killed. Enjolras and the students question Valjean's motives, so he leaves. The students then untie Javert and send him to get information about the army's attack plans. Éponine comes back to life, and Marius sends her to get a letter from Valjean. Meanwhile, Javert returns and seems to have no idea what the army's plans were, so he leaves and puts on a police uniform. Frustrated, the students dismantle the barricade and call off their revolution.

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Musical-based:

Valjean in in the middle of a huge chorus of people, who all leave. Éponine and Fantine stuff Valjean in a chair in a dark dusty room with Marius and Cosette, then leave. Valjean snatches a letter from Cosette, then turns around and ignores her. Marius and Cosette leave Valjean all alone in the darkness, and Marius robs Thenardier of a bunch of money, and Thenardier takes Marius' ring back (wait...). Both Marius and Cosette start to dance with joy.
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Mademoiselle Mabeuf
Location: Waiting in the parlor hall or leaning on the office wall

Postby Mademoiselle Mabeuf » Sat May 18, 2013 6:13 am

Monsieur Mabeuf gives Gavroche a purse, who sneaks it into Montparnasse's pocket when he isn't looking. Montparnasse then sneaks it into Valjean's, who turns around and starts yelling at him.

Valjean steals Cosette's doll. He then makes her follow him to the well in the woods, where he strands her. (It's so late. Did that even make sense? Is 'strand' even a verb? I'm going insane. Blegh need sleep blegh.)(EDIT: it is indeed a verb, according to Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition.) Left her stranded with a full bucket of water.
"He never left home without a book under his arm, and often returned with two..."
^Victor Hugo on my life.
When I rule the world I'll plant flowers. :twisted:

R the Cynic

Postby R the Cynic » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:51 am

Valjean steals a Louis out of Cosette's shoe, steals Cosette's doll and clothes, gives Petit Gervais some money, gives the Bishop of Digne some silverware, then turns himself into the police. :mrgreen:
(play and book)
He who does not weep does not see.

'Vive la Rèpublique! I belong to it!'

Je n'entrave que le dail comment meck, le daron des orgues, peut atiger ses mômes et ses momingards et les locher criblant sans être agité lui-même.

Mademoiselle Mabeuf
Location: Waiting in the parlor hall or leaning on the office wall

Postby Mademoiselle Mabeuf » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 am

Victor Hugo erases twelve hundred pages and then decides not to write a book.
"He never left home without a book under his arm, and often returned with two..."
^Victor Hugo on my life.
When I rule the world I'll plant flowers. :twisted:

freedomlover
Location: The Barricade of Freedom!!! or the Saint-Merri Barricade

Postby freedomlover » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 am

Movie based: Enjolras comes down from heaven, falls forwards through a window fights off the national guard- the soldiers retreat, and they go back to meeting in a cafe and the economy is still bad.
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

FortressDoor
Location: Taking Down the government!!! (Via Facebook. The outside scares me)

Postby FortressDoor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Jean Valjean marches to the galleys, spends 20 years in the galleys, then donates a loaf of bread to the local bakery

Marius kisses Éponine before she comes back to life and fires a bullet at a national guardsmen.
Everyone who complains that the movie is too long hasn't read the book.

Name stolen from friend on other forum.

Je suis obsédé 24601

Postby Je suis obsédé 24601 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Everyone comes back to life.

The Thenardiers make Cosette so angry that her mom takes her away.

(2012 Movie related)

The prisoners get angry and push a ship out to a huge storm.

Javert flies out of a river, gets rid of his depression, leads Valjean back to Prison, and makes everyone angry by watching them.

The barricade members pick up magic bullet-sucking guns, and save the soldiers' lives by extracting them.

The Thenardiers become a charity, and a lost and found. They give everybody their lost items back.

Marius is at a meeting for the barricade, and he starts getting delusions of a pretty girl that he doesn't even know exists. Later that day, he meets his "dream" girl.
Rory listen she's not dead. *Actually* she is dead. But its not the end of the world. Well it is the end of the world. Actually its the end of the universe.

Sweet surrender, what a night!

Je suis obsédé 24601

Postby Je suis obsédé 24601 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Mademoiselle Mabeuf wrote:Victor Hugo erases twelve hundred pages and then decides not to write a book.

OH MY GOSH. That was hilarious!
Rory listen she's not dead. *Actually* she is dead. But its not the end of the world. Well it is the end of the world. Actually its the end of the universe.

Sweet surrender, what a night!

Chantefleurie

Postby Chantefleurie » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:32 am

Je suis obsédé 24601 wrote:
Mademoiselle Mabeuf wrote:Victor Hugo erases twelve hundred pages and then decides not to write a book.

OH MY GOSH. That was hilarious!

Oh my! That's the best! :D

~~~

Gavroche abandons a barricade and donates his pistol to a poorly guarded shop. He visits a family with two girls more and more often, until they adopt him as their child. They also adopt two other boys, and later an orphan girl. Unfortunately, they have to give the girl away.

Marius decides that to be a fanatic Bonapartiste is better than being free.

Le Petit Picpus pays five thousand francs (is that the right sum?) for Fauchelevent and his daughter Cosette to live in the monastery. Cosette gets progressively uglier until they are both kicked out of the monastery.

Joly never acquires new diseases, but keeps feeling healthier and healthier.

Prouvaire subdues revolutionary spirits with his shout "L'avenir vive! France la vive!", reads a love poem, and proceeds to read in foreign languages.

Jean Valjean is almost dying when Cosette and Marius leave him. He gets better remarkably quickly. Soon he can walk in the direction of their house, and eventually gains enough strength to make the entire journey. His visits become more frequent, and the couple warms towards him. [The slightly inappropriate part of my mind wants to continue: At the height of her affection, Cosette ends her marriage with Marius and goes to live with Valjean. To continue further: Marius is so shocked that he becomes ill, starts bleeding from several wounds, and fractures his clavicle. He thinks a change in lifestyle would help, and a trip through the sewers to a fighting barricade indeed miraculously cures him of his physical hurts, but plunges him into a depression.]

A girl known as The Lark is given the nickname Cosette, until her mother finds her and renames her Euphrasie.
C'est tellement mystérieux, le pays des larmes. ~Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Return to “Forum Games”