Character Elimination Game Rules/Questions

Play Word Assocation, This or That, ^ > v, or whatever else you'd like.
Gervais

Re: Character Elimination Game Rules/Questions

Postby Gervais » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

Acaila wrote:Bahorel went to the place where all the ladies are!
I'm impressed Marius trusts the other dead boys around his girl!

He's got a powder keg. :wink:

:shock: Amy...your avatar...and your signature...it's so different... :shock: :twisted: Me like.

"The peas, Woyzeck. The PEAS."

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:56 am

Different. Yes. :shock: Very different. Wow. Marius is quite pathetic and resists change, pay no attention to this; I'll be well-accustomed to it in a minute or two. :oops:

And yes, Geronimo; thank you for the message. :wink: Poor Bahorel. But Acaila's right, he's probably just fine with that arrangement. :shock: But fortunately, so is Gervais. Marius does have his powder keg. And just enough depressed recklessness to pull anything off. :roll:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Pointless Star

Postby Pointless Star » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:00 am

deHavilland wrote:Because Star kept upping them and downing Bahorel and for a while I was trying to help Bahorel but it was sort of a lost cause because they'd keep going higher and higher and he'd stay the same, so he cuffed me 'round the shoulders, drew me in close and said, "Havs, you gotta let me go. You gotta do it for Feuilly and Courfeyrac and Prouvaire."

And then he expired.

Well the only ones I gave point to each time was Marius and Enjolras, mainly because 99.9% of my favorite characters left already (e.g. Valjean, Éponine, Cosette, Javert, etc.) Hence, I couldn't let Marius and Enjolras go. Image

"My name is Fantine. You killed my daughter. Prepare to die." :lol:

I'll probably give up or something, cause I really don't feel like watching the thread 24/7. :shock:

Gervais wrote: :shock: Amy...your avatar...and your signature...it's so different... :shock: :twisted: Me like.

Thanks, Gervais! :twisted: At the spur of the moment I decided to change my avatar and signature to a quote from The Punisher. The last line kinda reminds of Javert's "I am the law and the law is not mocked."

YoungStudentMarius wrote:Different. Yes. :shock: Very different. Wow. Marius is quite pathetic and resists change, pay no attention to this; I'll be well-accustomed to it in a minute or two. :oops:

Even I'm still not used to it. :shock: :oops:
Last edited by Pointless Star on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gervais

Postby Gervais » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 am

I haven't heard of The Punisher, but it is very Javert-esque. :D And very fitting to the current situation. :twisted:

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:05 am

Yes, rather fitting. :lol: I've accepted it now, I think! There's probably a fic about that somewhere...REVENGE-FANTINE!
:shock: Ach, I hope not.
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Gervais

Postby Gervais » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 am

This one has a little bit of it, actually. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1349639/1/T ... s-Of-Paris It's crack, though.

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 am

Oh, no... :lol: Thanks, Gervais, but I don't think I can even try to read something like that right now.
...Though now I've got Geronimo's Assassin!Amis stuck in my head again. :shock:

Pointless Star

Postby Pointless Star » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:31 am

I still find it shocking that I managed to bring Marius and Enjolras up to the 40's. Sometimes I would accidentally type "Emjolras" instead of "Enjolras." Of course, I did go back to fix the typos/errors. :oops: :shock:

Gervais wrote:I haven't heard of The Punisher, but it is very Javert-esque. :D And very fitting to the current situation. :twisted:

The Punisher is one of the characters from Marvel and I think they made a movie for him in the early 2000's, but it didn't do well. :? It's rarely on TV, so I don't remember much of it.

YoungStudentMarius wrote:Yes, rather fitting. :lol: I've accepted it now, I think! There's probably a fic about that somewhere...REVENGE-FANTINE!
:shock: Ach, I hope not.

I don't know how I would respond to reading a Fantine going on revenge fic. :lol: It is an interesting idea though..

Enjolvert

Postby Enjolvert » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Wow I've missed a lot in the past day or so. Would've liked to have been more involved but I'll try to maybe be from now on in. The lack of Valjean, Javert, Éponine etc in the latter stages does sadden me though as much as I think Les Amis are great.
The law is unjust.

Lamarque-is-Dead

Postby Lamarque-is-Dead » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Honestly, I didn't really care who won after Valjean died.
Mistress of Dubious Compliments (thanks, Acaila!)
Valjean is my homeboy :D

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:22 pm

I don't even know who I want to win. I'm going with my whims, and with who I'm feeling sorry for at any given moment :) That's the fun of a long game like this :)
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Rachelle

Postby Rachelle » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:16 pm

I think from now on, this game is going to get a bit vicious. And why on earth is marius that far up? I mean, he's adorable and all that but, why?
"Cure your Cholera with boiled water and bananas"

Enjolvert

Postby Enjolvert » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Rachelle wrote:I think from now on, this game is going to get a bit vicious. And why on earth is marius that far up? I mean, he's adorable and all that but, why?

Because he's one of the best characters in Les Mis. :D
The law is unjust.

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I like Marius, but I don't think it's fair he's so far ahead of the rest. Ditto Enjolras, who I love to pieces. Even it out, then everyone can stay alive forever!
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:14 pm

:evil: Everyone?
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Return to “Forum Games”