If I Could Do One Thing With ____, It Would Be...

Play Word Assocation, This or That, ^ > v, or whatever else you'd like.
gazza

Re: If I Could Do One Thing With ____, It Would Be...

Postby gazza » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:17 am

If I could do one thing with Éponine, it would going out to buy her some proper clothes and then some sort a luxury sleepover :)

IBelieveInYou

Postby IBelieveInYou » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

If I could do one thing with Grantaire, it would be to praise his art for hours and give him reasons to believe in It.
Then I saw their trembling features warp and, gradually,
Their foreheads turn pale and dissolve in front of me,
And everyone, like a stream that flows into a sea,
Became completely lost in a dark immensity.

Victor Hugo, The Slope of Reverie

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:56 pm

If I could do one thing with Mabeuf, I would sit and read with him all afternoon.
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

grantaire

Postby grantaire » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 pm

If I could do one thing with Grantaire, I would sit down with him, have a drink (actually, I don't drink. So I'd let him drink, while I had a coffee or something), and just have a long discussion. He seems like the sort of person I'd like, and we sorta share the same position in life.
"Grantaire, put that bottle DOWN!"

CeridwenLynne
Location: At the Cafe Musain discussing politics with Enjolras.

Postby CeridwenLynne » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:23 am

If I could do one thing with Enjolras it would be to sit in the Cafe Musain and have a discussion about how we both love our countries but dislike the current political climate in them. We could talk about how patriotism means standing up for your country but not necessarily for your king/ president/ prime minister etc.
" He makes no vain sacrifice who fights for a cause. All here are ready to die so that our brothers may live as free men. Liberty... sweet liberty... come fight with those who defend you." ----Enjolras.

Chantefleurie

Postby Chantefleurie » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 pm

WhoIam wrote:If I could do one thing with Jean Prouvaire, I would recommend he read this book by an amazing author: The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo.

Ha! That's fantastic!

FortressDoor wrote:If I could do one thing with Napoleon I would give him all the advice he would need from a 21st Century perspective in order to win the war.

1. DON'T INVADE RUSSIA IN THE WINTER

Lol... And the funny thing - he's neither the first nor the last to make that mistake...

If I could do one thing with Enjolras, it would be to to pull him aside after he shoots the artillery soldier and tell him that his grief in not his alone to bear.
C'est tellement mystérieux, le pays des larmes. ~Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

CourfeyracNroll

Postby CourfeyracNroll » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 am

If I could do one thing with Jehan, I would make flower crowns while reading poetry with him. :mrgreen:

Chantefleurie

Postby Chantefleurie » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:21 am

*attempts to turn off anatomy geekiness*
*fails*

If I could do one thing with Joly, I would point out various symptoms and anatomical irregularities on him that surely indicate the onslaught of a terrible medical condition, which would lead to a nerdy discussion of medicine, physiology, pathology, and anatomy, which would bring us both to the conclusion that we're both basically dead men walking. :D
C'est tellement mystérieux, le pays des larmes. ~Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Return to “Forum Games”