If I Could Do One Thing With ____, It Would Be...

Play Word Assocation, This or That, ^ > v, or whatever else you'd like.
deHavilland

If I Could Do One Thing With ____, It Would Be...

Postby deHavilland » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 am

What it says on the tin, folks! If you could do one thing with a character of your choosing, that one thing would beeee...? (I know, all our minds just went there. But I know not everyone's got a dirty answer to this question. ;) ) One answer per post, feel free to do other characters as we play through - and feel free to comment on other peoples' choices as well, of course! ;D

If I could do one thing with Bahorel, it would be to bandage his bruised and bloodied knuckles after an impromptu street fight. Damn, I am obsessed with that peasant boy's hands.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Acaila

Re: If I Could Do One Thing With ____, It Would Be...

Postby Acaila » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 am

If I could do one thing with Javert, it would be have a long and serious philosophical discussion that tried to persuade him that life is not just black and white, probably ending in him refusing to budge and me attempting to hug him in to submission.
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Courgette

Postby Courgette » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

If I Could Do One Thing With Joly, it would be to ask him to calm down, and relax. It is not logically possible for just one human being to be suffering from all diseases known to mankind!! I know that being a hypochondriac is part of who he is (& he can't help it!), but just take it easy - all germs are NOT that bad :mrgreen:
"Lord in Heaven, look down on him in mercy..."

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm

If I could do one thing with Combeferre, it would be to geek out over everything scientific. Beginning with Charles Darwin's diary.
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:43 pm

If I could do one thing with Feuilly, It would be to give him a giant hug, take him out for a good meal, and then let him paint pictures on my bedroom walls to his heart's content.
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

CeridwenLynne
Location: At the Cafe Musain discussing politics with Enjolras.

Postby CeridwenLynne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 pm

If I could do one thing with Éponine it would be to have a girls night out and tell her "Open your eyes, girl. Marius is a jerk. Enjolras is the one for you. You need a man not a boy! "
" He makes no vain sacrifice who fights for a cause. All here are ready to die so that our brothers may live as free men. Liberty... sweet liberty... come fight with those who defend you." ----Enjolras.

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:07 pm

If I could do one thing with Enjolras, it would be to figure out some creative way to rally citizens together to *finally* speak out about the political mess I get to watch every day!
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

If I could do one thing with Enjolras, it would be to tell him, "Relax! Let's grab a cup of coffee and let's sit down and chat... and possibly, plan about your lonely soul's love life. Let's go!" Then, if he liked me, I would grab him and kiss him and then hit him in the head, "OK! Let's go to the barricades!"
Whenever I see either Roy, 'Pony, Enjy, Mari, Fantine, Comb, Couf, Jehan, Joly, and Gav, I fangirl... too much. (Do you guys know who Roy is? Well, if you barricaders go online to the new performers, you might know... :D)

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:53 pm

And:

If I could do one thing with Javert, it would be to handcuff him to his chair at his office or somewhere, and then have a long sermon on why he should REALLY let go Valjean, 'cause Valjean doesn't really care now and just goes "Trololololololll...", and he would just say that the Law is SO important, then I would slap him, he would call the police, then I would ATTEMPT to hug him or possibly kiss him on his cheek, and he would sit there motionless, then I would unlock the cuffs, and he would escape. Actually, that's a story.
Whenever I see either Roy, 'Pony, Enjy, Mari, Fantine, Comb, Couf, Jehan, Joly, and Gav, I fangirl... too much. (Do you guys know who Roy is? Well, if you barricaders go online to the new performers, you might know... :D)

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 pm

If I Could Do One Thing With Courfeyrac I would go hat and clothes shopping. I have a big weakness for period clothing, and who better to come with me than him?
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

WhoIam

Postby WhoIam » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Bahorel. Bahorel shops at Staub's.

If I could do one thing with Jean Prouvaire, I would recommend he read this book by an amazing author: The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo.
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Nah, tight trousers wouldn't suit me, and I haven't got anyone to impress. Still, hanging out with Bahorel would be cool.

If I Could Do One Thing With Marius I would get him to teach my French and German at the speed he learned German and English.
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:47 am

If I could do one thing with Joly, it would be him trying to teach me stuff about medical and doctors and such and us grabbing a cup of anything healthy (is he vegetarian?).

FortressDoor
Location: Taking Down the government!!! (Via Facebook. The outside scares me)

Postby FortressDoor » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:28 pm

If I could do one thing with Napoleon I would give him all the advice he would need from a 21st Century perspective in order to win the war.

1. DON'T INVADE RUSSIA IN THE WINTER
2. The Continental blockade with Europe is going to screw you over more than it will mess up England ENGLAND HAS AN EMPIRE
3. Establish stable republics in conquered territories, don't appoint some of your stupid family members (At this point he might kill me :( )

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:. (Not sure if this a good idea, but it would be fun)
Everyone who complains that the movie is too long hasn't read the book.

Name stolen from friend on other forum.

CeridwenLynne
Location: At the Cafe Musain discussing politics with Enjolras.

Postby CeridwenLynne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm

If I could do one think with Combeferre it would be to discuss the latest books with him over a cup of coffee at Cafe Musain. We book lovers would have much to discuss.
" He makes no vain sacrifice who fights for a cause. All here are ready to die so that our brothers may live as free men. Liberty... sweet liberty... come fight with those who defend you." ----Enjolras.

Return to “Forum Games”