Rebellion!

Play Word Assocation, This or That, ^ > v, or whatever else you'd like.
enjolraslesunicorn

Rebellion!

Postby enjolraslesunicorn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 am

Alright, so if you signed up to play, I sent you a pm to play. The game starts on Friday, October 5.

I added Enjolras in and got rid of Marius and Cosette because it wasn't working. We have 2 National Guards, Javert, Gavroche, Enjolras, and Joly. DO NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE ANYWHERE ON THIS BOARD!!!! I guess that's it. Can't wait to start playing. PM me any questions you might have. Thanks!
It's the return of the horrendously drawn unicorn horn

enjolraslesunicorn

Re: Rebellion!

Postby enjolraslesunicorn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Okay so here are the rules, taken from a pm to Taelin, who inquired about them. :)

Okay, so there are the National Guard, and the rebels. The two national guardsmen decide on who they want to kill together, and then tell me. Then, I tell everyone whose died. Joly can save the victim. You, Javert, can ask me something like "Who is Taelin?"(Used you as an example XD) and I'd say "[Enter role here]". Gavroche asks "Is Taelin a national guardsman or rebel?" Now, Javert, a spy, will always come back as a rebel. Everyone else is right. And Enjolras can kill anyone he wants anytime in the game, but can only do this once.
Any questions?

enjolraslesunicorn

Re: Rebellion!

Postby enjolraslesunicorn » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:31 am

Okay guys, so the game is starting tonight!! Tell me who you want to whatever, and I'll post it on here.

Return to “Forum Games”