Which Character Do You Think You're Most Like?

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
CourfeyracNroll

Which Character Do You Think You're Most Like?

Postby CourfeyracNroll » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Which Les Mis character do you think you're most like? Why?
For me, I'd have to say Marius or Jehan. (Though around my friends, I'm more of a Courfeyrac)
I am in love with the idea of being in love, which can relate to both Jehan and Marius. I'm usually very good about how I dress(Marius), though I know I've had some horrendous outfits in my time(Jehan). I depend on my friends much more than I do my own flesh and blood (Marius), and am known to be dramatic, quirky, yet calm and philosophical(Jehan). I enjoy reading poetry (Poe and the like). And, god, do I love flowers. (that ones kinda a 'gimme') What do you think? Who you're most like? Why? I'd love to know! :)

LadyLand

Re: Which Character Do You Think You're Most Like?

Postby LadyLand » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:59 pm

I like Gavroche the most. He is wonderful!

CeridwenLynne
Location: At the Cafe Musain discussing politics with Enjolras.

Postby CeridwenLynne » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:18 pm

I'm a cross between Combeferre and Enjolras. I'm like Combeferre because I love to read and expand my knowledge on different subjects. I'm like Enjolras because I am passionate about my political opinions and not afraid to take a stand--even though both my Democrat and Republican friends are often annoyed by my Libertarian views. :wink:
" He makes no vain sacrifice who fights for a cause. All here are ready to die so that our brothers may live as free men. Liberty... sweet liberty... come fight with those who defend you." ----Enjolras.

Chantefleurie

Postby Chantefleurie » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:03 pm

I am probably most like Jehan Prouvaire, perhaps with a bit of Combeferre thrown in. Appreciate the world from the artistic/spiritual and scientific sides at the same time. However, when it comes to matters of politics, I'm 100% Grantaire - too cynical about anything and everything to actually care, but ready for patriotic heroics should the need come.
C'est tellement mystérieux, le pays des larmes. ~Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

taire-it-up

Postby taire-it-up » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:40 pm

I'd say I'm probably mostly a Combeferre due to my unending nerdiness, and my propensity for the phrase 'To be fair...'

Though I'd also like to think of myself as kind of like Cosette because she's super sweet and pretty and adorable and okay maybe I'm not sure if I wanna be her or if i wanna date her, but shhhh :D
come for the carpe horas, stay for the carpes ho gras

CourfeyracNroll

Postby CourfeyracNroll » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:44 pm

taire-it-up wrote:I'd say I'm probably mostly a Combeferre due to my unending nerdiness, and my propensity for the phrase 'To be fair...'

Though I'd also like to think of myself as kind of like Cosette because she's super sweet and pretty and adorable and okay maybe I'm not sure if I wanna be her or if i wanna date her, but shhhh :D

First off, I want to say that your username is absolutely brilliant!
And I feel the same way about Cosette (she's a irl princess).
(◡‿◡✿)

Chantefleurie

Postby Chantefleurie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:43 pm

CourfeyracNroll wrote:
taire-it-up wrote:I'd say I'm probably mostly a Combeferre due to my unending nerdiness, and my propensity for the phrase 'To be fair...'

First off, I want to say that your username is absolutely brilliant!
And I feel the same way about Cosette (she's a irl princess).
(◡‿◡✿)

As for me, Cosette is one person who I DON'T want to be because she's such a chatterbox! :wink: She gets on my nerves when she talks, especially at the end of the book. :D
C'est tellement mystérieux, le pays des larmes. ~Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:06 pm

A general mixture of Les Amis for me. Depends on my mood! :D
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Malaika

Postby Malaika » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:45 pm

I'm like and odd combeferre enjolras mix coz I'm like the mother hen of my friendship group and I tend to stop my friends doing stupid things (combeferre) yet I'm a bit to opinionated at times and am very perfectionist so am either very passionate and inspired or totally down (enjolras) plus I'm blonde like enjolras!

Return to “General Discussion”