*Nervously sneak in* Please don't judge me
LM-related guilty pleasures:
- CSR Valjean.
- Valjean's reaction after reading Marius' letter. I sometimes suspect that Valjean has some ... other thoughts *cough cough* ... about Cosette
God I feel so ashamed
I don't like fan fictions or slash but from time to time I do imagine some pairings that won't work.
- I once shipped Marius and Éponine. I still like "A Little Fall of Rain" a lot and secretly hope that the performers act as if they were really lovers. I also love some cute Marius&Éponine interactions on stage. (I'm a firm supporter of Marius&Cosette in the book though)
- And I sometimes ship Valjean and Fantine.
Non LM-related guilty pleasures:
- Wildhorn musicals
- Michael Crawford. I'm surprised that so many people criticize him. I join them in the Dance of the Vampires bashing but apart from that I still like his phantom.
- Dumas novels. I was obsessed with The Three Musketeers when I was a kid. (BTW I heard that there is a musical based on it. Is that worth watching?)
- Star Wars prequels