LM related dreams

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
Rachel

Re: LM related dreams

Postby Rachel » Thu May 23, 2013 11:17 pm

freedomlover wrote:I shared this on the Musain:

1) Every terrible thing that happened to Enjolras in fanfics, happened to him in real life in my dream. Eventually, he died. The Les Amis were very angry, somehow found me and were like "Heyy!! you should be our leader!" and I lead the Les Amis.

2) Enjolras' house was in Paris, his parents took the amis "bodies" into their house, and the amis were not really dead, neither was Enjolras in this dream.

Why is it usually when I'm in a Les Mis dream i'm the leader of the barricades or something? That was my Les Mis dream a couple months ago, also a few weeks ago I had one about the final battle but woke up as the national guard soldiers had me cornered and Grantaire was walking over to me.

*walks over to you*

That wasn't a dream. Do you permit it?

Clearly, I have fantastic luck in the dating field.

Quotes to live by:
"This is highly illegal!" ~Inspector Javert (The Girl Nextdoor)

freedomlover
Location: The Barricade of Freedom!!! or the Saint-Merri Barricade

Postby freedomlover » Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Rachel wrote:

1) Every terrible thing that happened to Enjolras in fanfics, happened to him in real life in my dream. Eventually, he died. The Les Amis were very angry, somehow found me and were like "Heyy!! you should be our leader!" and I lead the Les Amis.

2) Enjolras' house was in Paris, his parents took the amis "bodies" into their house, and the amis were not really dead, neither was Enjolras in this dream.

Why is it usually when I'm in a Les Mis dream i'm the leader of the barricades or something? That was my Les Mis dream a couple months ago, also a few weeks ago I had one about the final battle but woke up as the national guard soldiers had me cornered and Grantaire was walking over to me.

*walks over to you*

Finally R has left cynicism ;) Yes. Good thing Hadley Frasier is not here right now...
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Thu May 23, 2013 11:23 pm

freedomlover wrote:
Rachel wrote:

*walks over to you*

Finally R has left cynicism ;) Yes. Good thing Hadley Frasier is not here right now...

Pfft, I'm still in cynicism. All of your attempts to mend the world will not work. You will be gunned down as an insignificant number. Everything is pointless.

See?

Quotes to live by:

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Thu May 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Others will rise to take our place. What happens to me doesn't matter as much as patria, the future and freedom...

Why is it I always sound like Enjolras? I never purposely try to sound like him, but when i'm done talking/typing i'm always like "Enjolras?"
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

R the Cynic

Postby R the Cynic » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I recently had a dream that I was at the barricade which was for some reason made of Coke cans.....and I was Grantaire, looking for Enjolras. It was....strange...
He who does not weep does not see.

'Vive la Rèpublique! I belong to it!'

Je n'entrave que le dail comment meck, le daron des orgues, peut atiger ses mômes et ses momingards et les locher criblant sans être agité lui-même.

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 am

I didn't quite have a Les Mis dream, but it did involve a few of the people who played the Amis in the film. I dreamed that I had won a contest or something and got to have dinner with George Blagden, Killian Donnelly, and Fra Fee, but for some reason I had to drive them there which made no sense to me upon waking. I was driving really badly though, and then the freeway was hideously crowded and then it was like it turned into a really big city road with lots of lights and buildings, and then I woke up. It was really weird. :? Why can't I ever have normal Les Mis dreams?
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

WhoIam

Postby WhoIam » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 am

But wait. Dream!You was in the same car as Dream!Blagden.
It doesn't matter whether the dream was normal or not. That would make my day fantastic. :D They could pull my teeth and I still would be happy.
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:09 am

:lol: This is true. I'd give a great deal of things for that to actually happenthough I'd prefer it if I didn't have to drive.
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

LaserUnicornJedi

Postby LaserUnicornJedi » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:18 pm

I've been watching Star Wars a lot lately, and last night I had a dream that Les Amis were fighting on the barricade with lightsabers. And instead of Gavroche dying, it was young Anakin Skywalker. And Obi-Wan and Qui Gon Jinn were there :shock: :shock: :shock:
Pancakes are life.

saminana

Postby saminana » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 am

I finally had one too... Maybe there had been already but this one is the first one I remember.

Enjolras was laying on the floor and he was unconscious. There were a lot of people around him and Éponine thought that he's dead and they had to convince her that he isn't.
-Who's there?
-French Revolution!

LaserUnicornJedi

Postby LaserUnicornJedi » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Last night I had a dream that I went to starbucks but when I went inside it was actually the Cafe Musain :shock:
Pancakes are life.

freedomlover

Postby freedomlover » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Last night- in my dream...........

I was in either Virginia or West Virginia. I think it was Virginia- somewhere near Loudoun County. There was a barricade about 40-50 feet high. I was walking along the top--- and it was made of every random thing possible. Part of the barricade ran along a bridge with the (Potomac??) river below. It was odd..

Why is it that i'm always Enjolras in every Les Mis dream? :twisted:

R the Cynic

Postby R the Cynic » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm

freedomlover wrote:Last night- in my dream...........

I was in either Virginia or West Virginia. I think it was Virginia- somewhere near Loudoun County. There was a barricade about 40-50 feet high. I was walking along the top--- and it was made of every random thing possible. Part of the barricade ran along a bridge with the (Potomac??) river below. It was odd..

Why is it that i'm always Enjolras in every Les Mis dream? :twisted:

That is weird.....

Oh, and about always being Enjolras- I'm always Grantaire 8)
He who does not weep does not see.

'Vive la Rèpublique! I belong to it!'

Je n'entrave que le dail comment meck, le daron des orgues, peut atiger ses mômes et ses momingards et les locher criblant sans être agité lui-même.

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:10 pm

I get to be everyone! I've been Marius, Éponine, Gavroche, Azelma, Enjolras, Courfeyrac...

Quotes to live by:

WhoIam

Postby WhoIam » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 pm

I tried to lucid dream last night. It didn't really work. But I did end up with a barricade on a hill by the woods with the English attacking from below, and Barricade Boys were around. :D
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

Return to “General Discussion”