LM related dreams

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
Entre Loup et Chien

Re: LM related dreams

Postby Entre Loup et Chien » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:13 pm

R the Cynic, your dreams sound amazingly bizarre :)

About a week ago I had the oddest LM dream. I was going to see the show with my friend, and it was all normal and wonderful until Javert showed up...apparently, Gollum decided to get involved in musical theater and was playing Javert, and was incapable of not adding to each line: "You are a thief! (nasssty Valjeansis. We hates it, Precious)"

I woke up after the end of the Prologue, sadly, but it was quite wonderful while it lasted :D I woke up laughing and had the image of Gollum-Javert in my mind for the rest of the day (my friends probably thought I went off the deep end. Oh well...)

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 pm

I got Night of the Three Enjolrati. Again. Not only is it a weird dream, it's a recurring one too.
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

Barricade Butterfly

Postby Barricade Butterfly » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:27 pm

That sounds extremely strange, Phan.

And this,

Entre Loup et Chien wrote:Gollum decided to get involved in musical theater and was playing Javert, and was incapable of not adding to each line: "You are a thief! (nasssty Valjeansis. We hates it, Precious)"

This just made my day. :D
I've had a couple weird Les Mis dreams. Usually they involve my youth group getting cast and completely bombing the thing. I can't think of any detailed ones at the moment....I know my younger brother once had a get-shot-with-the-revolutionaries dream, which is probably my fault for talking about it so much after rewatching the movie.
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, and which cannot be silenced"--Victor Hugo

Postby 23623 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:25 am

So this just happened to me yesterday. I read Quatrevingt-treize for the second time the day before yesterday and ended up having this strange dream...with Valjean as a combination of Lantenac and Gauvain and Javert as Cimourdain. They basically have a Quatrevingt-treize ending replay.

*EDIT (Nov.16, 2016)* Well...I totally blame it on the excessive sugar intake that was reading about Chauvelin and Fleurette yesterday. I woke up this morning at 4:30 from a dream. In which Cosette and me were...at the barricade singing Disney songs. I forgot most of details except that we were speaking English and we messed up all the lyrics. We sang something like "turn my eyes to the bay" (because she's leaving for Calais tomorrow?? :mrgreen: ), "here I am, here I reign" (Chauvelin will definitely send us to the guillotine for singing this) and "the snow is speaking Japanese" (this repeated multiple times seriously) in "Let It Go". Don't ask me what's wrong with me. I have no idea.
Last edited by 23623 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revolution, but civilization

Ilargi

Postby Ilargi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Last night I dreamed I met Neil Patrick Harris, we were walking about the town and he asked me what kind of music I like. I told him about some bands I like and then I added, kind of embarrassed, that I liked Les Mis and was hoping to sing the Confrontation song with him. Unfortunately I don't remember what he answered.

Return to “General Discussion”