LM related dreams

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
freedomlover
Location: The Barricade of Freedom!!! or the Saint-Merri Barricade

Re: LM related dreams

Postby freedomlover » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 pm

That's funny about always being Grantaire ;)

Haha, nice list R :P

All my Les Mis dreams seem to follow a trend... Oh, and occasionally Abaisse members show up in them :P

Niiiiceee AJ :D

The freakiest part of the dream last night--- it took place in Mabz's county :oops:
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 am

I've never had the actual characters show up in my dream, but I did have another dream where I got to meet George Blagden the other night. :)
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

WhoIam

Postby WhoIam » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:28 am

*is jealous of Zelle's dreams*
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 pm

:lol: My dreams are nothing to be jealous of. I've been lucky enough to remember these two gems, but usually they're just really strange.
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

FortressDoor
Location: Taking Down the government!!! (Via Facebook. The outside scares me)

Postby FortressDoor » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 pm

I had a dream that my school turned into a 1984-like society and I had to start beating the crap out of everyone, while singing do you hear the people sing. Seems legit.
Everyone who complains that the movie is too long hasn't read the book.

Name stolen from friend on other forum.

LaRévolutionnaire

Postby LaRévolutionnaire » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 pm

I had a dream last night, it makes me wake up crying and feeling physically. First, I saw a man getting shot, and falling very slowly and dramatically on the ground. Then, everything went black, and I became another man, like I was the man, who was sitting on a couch, laughing a little bit. Then, I take a red scarf, with Combeferre's name, the badge they wear in the movie, again with Combeferre's name, and things like that. While I was moving to take the things, I see on my shoulders golden curls.
Then, the person I was who I suspect strongly to be Enjolras, ask "wait...Is Combeferre dead?"
Somebody on front of me, maybe Courfeyrac or someone like that, nodded, and then, I feel myself falling on my knees, and starting to cry and moan and sob. I take the Combeferre things, and I take it to my nose and I, Enjolras, take deep breath to smell his body odour... I really felt just like Enjolras at this moment. Finally, I put the scarf and the badge on, I looked at the sky, and I muttered "I love you, I'll miss you,"
And then, the last thing I saw was Enjolras covering the first man one (Combeferre's body), his golden curls and his bright face still sparkling in the sun of the tomorrow that never came.
Yeah, I felt like Jehan when I said the last sentence. *shrugs* anyway. When I woke up, I feel, of course for less than a second, that I had been shot. And I was lying just like Enjolras was lying on Combeferre, but I was laying on my pillow. And I cry because it was so sad. And I was also sad that I didn't got Combeferre's scarf.
Anyway, it was a beautiful, but also very sad dream. I think I've too much barricade boy in y life.
LaRev

LaRévolutionnaire

Postby LaRévolutionnaire » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 pm

I had a dream last night, it makes me wake up crying and feeling physically. First, I saw a man getting shot, and falling very slowly and dramatically on the ground. Then, everything went black, and I became another man, like I was the man, who was sitting on a couch, laughing a little bit. Then, I take a red scarf, with Combeferre's name, the badge they wear in the movie, again with Combeferre's name, and things like that. While I was moving to take the things, I see on my shoulders golden curls.
Then, the person I was who I suspect strongly to be Enjolras, ask "wait...Is Combeferre dead?"
Somebody on front of me, maybe Courfeyrac or someone like that, nodded, and then, I feel myself falling on my knees, and starting to cry and moan and sob. I take the Combeferre things, and I take it to my nose and I, Enjolras, take deep breath to smell his body odour... I really felt just like Enjolras at this moment. Finally, I put the scarf and the badge on, I looked at the sky, and I muttered "I love you, I'll miss you,"
And then, the last thing I saw was Enjolras covering the first man one (Combeferre's body), his golden curls and his bright face still sparkling in the sun of the tomorrow that never came.
Yeah, I felt like Jehan when I said the last sentence. *shrugs* anyway. When I woke up, I feel, of course for less than a second, that I had been shot. And I was lying just like Enjolras was lying on Combeferre, but I was laying on my pillow. And I cry because it was so sad. And I was also sad that I didn't got Combeferre's scarf.
Anyway, it was a beautiful, but also very sad dream. I think I've too much barricade boy in y life.
LaRev

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Powerful. I love how you described this. Seems as if this moved you in a way most dreams never do.
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

LaRévolutionnaire

Postby LaRévolutionnaire » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 am

Sorry for the double post, I do no know how to remove the second. Sorry! :oops:
I really feel strange about this dream. I really feel as if I was Enjolras, I could feel his pain... Strange. Maybe I am Enjolras! That would be so cool. (I'm joking, don't mind me!) :wink:

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 pm

I was standing there, and then Grantaire's hand took mine. "So, Enjolras, where are we going?" he asked, looking at... me. I was so surprised, then I looked down, and I saw that I was wearing a red vest, the badge was on me, and yes, Enjolras' outfit. I answered, "The café, where else?" We went to the café, and I saw "my" fellow barricaders there, chatting about various celebrities that were from this time period. "What year is it, Combeferre?" I asked Comb, who was chatting with Couf about The Internship. "2013. What's wrong, Enjolras? Thought you knew everything." he answered. Then I moved to a different dream. And the others weren't Miz-related. :cry: BTW, I can't believe I was Enjy! Who knew? :wink:
Whenever I see either Roy, 'Pony, Enjy, Mari, Fantine, Comb, Couf, Jehan, Joly, and Gav, I fangirl... too much. (Do you guys know who Roy is? Well, if you barricaders go online to the new performers, you might know... :D)

orestessober

Postby orestessober » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:39 am

So, I had a dream that I'm pretty sure was related to Les Misérables, all I really remember is dying and then when I woke up I had to convince myself for a minute that I hadn't died.
"Furthermore, it goes without saying that all of the people, living, dead, and otherwise in this story are fictional or used in a fictional context. Only the gods are real."
- American Gods

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 am

My cold is probably screwing with my mind, because I had the mother of cracky Les Mis dreams. It started off with me talking to Enjolras. In my bedroom. About model horses. No seriously, we were sitting on my bedroom floor discussing whether or not one of my foal models had a warped leg. If it were Courfeyrac, I could have understood; he's the "horsey" one out of my Amis, but it was goldenboi for some reason. *scratches head* Then Javert appeared and said we were late, I said for what, and then we were all in school uniform. *facepalm* We went downstairs and Combeferre, Courfeyrac and Marius were in the living room watching Liberty's Kids (which doesn't even air in the UK) and Gavroche was eating cereal. Then I woke up confused.
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

saminana

Postby saminana » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 am

I just dreamed I went to see les Mis and something about Harry Potter....
-Who's there?
-French Revolution!

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Had a Mis dream the other night that actually made sense! :shock:

This time, I was Courfeyrac (no objections here ;) ) and it was July 1830. Basically it was a barricade dream, with surprisingly vivid visuals. I even remember what people were wearing, which was pretty awesome.
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

R the Cynic

Postby R the Cynic » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:51 am

Sounds awesome, Phan!!

I've had two recently Incidentally, both broke my Grantaire trend.... As usual, they were quite odd.

In one, I was Éponine and my house was the Gorbeau tenement, and Montparnasse and I were planning to rob someone by dropping a plate on their head from the window, then taking their money. (Not exactly the best plan, I know......)

In the second, I was playing ValJean on Broadway, dressed as a man, and I was somehow a baritone even though I am a mezzo soprano.
He who does not weep does not see.

'Vive la Rèpublique! I belong to it!'

Je n'entrave que le dail comment meck, le daron des orgues, peut atiger ses mômes et ses momingards et les locher criblant sans être agité lui-même.

Return to “General Discussion”