Do you have a OTP?

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
deHavilland

Re: Do you have a OTP?

Postby deHavilland » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:20 pm

_23623_ wrote:...despite the popularity of Han/Luke...
This exists? And is popular? Oh my God...:shock:

It sure does. I think it's actually picked up even more steam with the latest movie and Mark Hamill's tweets about the possibility of a gay or bisexual Luke Skywalker. But I'll never see Han with anyone but Leia -- and of course, a handful of past flings that should definitely stay in the past.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

CC21106

Re: Do you have a OTP?

Postby CC21106 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Okay, I admit I didn't read every post, but I can't figure out the acronym. OTP=? Oh, wait, I found it. One true pairing. I'd have to say Henry II and Becket.
Don't mess with Texas! We mess up enough by ourselves.
I have actually made bullets like they're doing in my avatar. Then loaded the gun with a ramrod, and shot it. But I'm not feeling real good about guns right now.

Return to “General Discussion”