Heya, folks! Here be the place to share your dulcet (or not) vocal tones with the world! And by world, I mean the Abaisse Gen board because let's not get cocky here.
Record the Following In Your Natural Voice:
- A quick introduction with your username. "Hi guys, this is.."
- Where you're from. (You don't have to be honest, but if you have a regional dialect, that'd be nifty.)
- Your favorite Les Mis character or characters.
- The following words/phrases: "Les Misérables," "Cafe Musain," "Enjolras," "Courfeyrac," "Feuilly," "Euphrasie," and "A platoon of sappers! Advancing towards the barricade!"
- A quote of your choosing from the Brick!
- And anything you might like to share with the board in your own voice!
Alternatively, feel free to just link to something of you speaking if you don't feel like adhering to the meme!
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"