Page 3198 of 3198

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:47 pm
by CC21106
So how are the student accommodations now, Phan? Are you enjoying yourself?

I've been away a long time so have missed what's going on with people. Have to check in more!

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:23 pm
by Morbidmuch_
Bought tickets to see Les Mis in Sweden earlier today, and I'm so excited. :D

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:54 pm
by TheRandomPhangirl
CC21106 wrote:So how are the student accommodations now, Phan? Are you enjoying yourself?

I've been away a long time so have missed what's going on with people. Have to check in more!


Everything's good so far! My flatmates are really great, as are most of the people on my course, though for once I'm having to be the organised, responsible one :P

Morbidmuch_ wrote:Bought tickets to see Les Mis in Sweden earlier today, and I'm so excited. :D


Woop woop! Tell us all about it after!

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 pm
by Morbidmuch_
TheRandomPhangirl wrote:Woop woop! Tell us all about it after!


Of course! I'm actually really happy we were able to get ticket; pretty much every performance was so booked you couldn't get two seats next to each other.

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:05 am
by 23623
Morbidmuch_ wrote:Bought tickets to see Les Mis in Sweden earlier today, and I'm so excited. :D

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you too! :shock: I hope you'll enjoy it, and please post a review after that for us non-Swedish people!

Emmi Christensson will be playing Cosette right? I'm so madly in love with her Christine atm and I think I might actually die if I could see her play Cosette.


And hey! It's Oct. 8 again!
HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY, Les Misérables!

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 pm
by Morbidmuch_
23623 wrote:Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you too! :shock: I hope you'll enjoy it, and please post a review after that for us non-Swedish people!

Emmi Christensson will be playing Cosette right? I'm so madly in love with her Christine atm and I think I might actually die if I could see her play Cosette.

I'll most definitely post a review!

Emmi's on for Cosette, yes! I really like her Christine so it's gonna be exciting to hear her as Cosette :)