Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Obsess over Harry Potter, regale us with Fluffy's latest escapades, ask for advice on what colour to dye your hair, and continue the raging debate of Pirates vs. Ninjas -- whatever strikes your fancy.
Aurelia Combeferre

Re: Le Cafe Mu(in)sain

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 am

Good morning!

The drains are giving up where I am. Uh oh.
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 am

Aurelia Combeferre wrote:Good morning!

The drains are giving up where I am. Uh oh.

Good morning too and I have to eat breakfast... wait! The drains are giving up!? We might as well make like Enjy and make a revolution. :P + :wink: = :?:
Whenever I see either Roy, 'Pony, Enjy, Mari, Fantine, Comb, Couf, Jehan, Joly, and Gav, I fangirl... too much. (Do you guys know who Roy is? Well, if you barricaders go online to the new performers, you might know... :D)

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 am

Yo!

Classes still on where you are?
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 am

Not anymore... which is the reason why I am expecting my friends to go on FB and say, "Walang pasok na naman!" and such... after all, we still have the Filipino Day "Sabayang Pagbigkas"!
Whenever I see either Roy, 'Pony, Enjy, Mari, Fantine, Comb, Couf, Jehan, Joly, and Gav, I fangirl... too much. (Do you guys know who Roy is? Well, if you barricaders go online to the new performers, you might know... :D)

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:23 am

Good thing. The rain is crazy out there. Might have to start moving things upstairs soon.

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 am

Why? The rain is ______-high in there?

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:27 am

Depends. Bottom of my street: above the gutter. The creek? High enough but the creek wall is leaking....

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 am

*gulps* At least I'm at home. You?

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 am

Home. Gotta get breakfast.

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 am

Me too. Chat with you later! BTW, good luck with the floods! :D

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:19 am

Rachel wrote:Awww, I already thanked you on Twitter, but thanks again for giving it your endorsement, Acaila!

And I was just in Paris, Rachelle! Hope you're having fun! Also, if you get a chance, you should visit Victor Hugo's house, it's pretty awesome.

Good luck with whatever decision, Liv! I hope the job goes well if you decide to do it.

Also, I have just fallen absolutely in love with Once. It's such a good show and it has such awesome music.

Hey, I just appreciate a good review :)

Once has never grabbed me somehow. It's even directed by someone whose work I really like, but it just seems a little....small scale perhaps? for my liking.
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:25 am

In weird news: there's a jetski in the flood. This is crazy.

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:42 am

Aurelia Combeferre wrote:In weird news: there's a jetski in the flood. This is crazy.

A what now? They really put that up!? Wow... The other peuple must be going Mu(in)sain these days... :P

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Water is going down....you okay there, CosetteMari?

Update night....my brain is so dead now again from a whole day in front of the computer and yet managing to live in the wrong century. :lol: :lol: :lol:

saminana

Postby saminana » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:44 pm

The flood was mentioned in Swiss TV news...

And this night is the 45th anniversary of the end of the Prague Spring
-Who's there?
-French Revolution!

Return to “General Discussion”