SCHOOL ED POSTER DESIGNS WANTED

Icons, banners, wallpapers, etc -- share them here.
futuremarius

SCHOOL ED POSTER DESIGNS WANTED

Postby futuremarius » Sun May 26, 2013 1:33 am

Looking for poster designs for the school edition (use either logo norm or school we dont really care ;) ) :lol:

please this would be interesting as i can find barely any reference on the internet

ilove the brown/black/yellow poster its like a parchment background

http://speckycdn.sdm.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/VT2T.jpg

and i also like this

http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles13/815089/projects/3552749/9d639ac15ac54085979f128f625e798f.jpg
Last edited by futuremarius on Sun May 26, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

futuremarius

Re: SCHOOL ED POSTER DESIGNS WANTED

Postby futuremarius » Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 pm

*BUMP*

Hmmm if any of you have any design ideas please feel free to post them here if i use any of your ideas im sure well credit you in the programme

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun May 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Well, what are you looking for, exactly? How traditional do you want it, of a sense? I'm pretty positive you have to use the school edition logo, or, at least, that's what the website seems to say, but, I don't know, would something like this do?
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

futuremarius

Postby futuremarius » Sun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Technically yes you are suppose to use the logo but we are making an arrangement with cameron mackintosh to use the version that he has copyrighted

emmm like i dont really mind im just looking for poster ideas in general :/ it would be so useful if someone had a photoshop document (or each individual image)

But like even if anyone has a picture of their finished poster that would be great help

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun May 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Oh, so, like, you want examples? Well, a quick google search should probably turn some things up...here's a few: 1 2 3 4 5

Pardon me if I'm not understanding you correctly. :oops:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

futuremarius

Postby futuremarius » Sun May 26, 2013 10:42 pm

yes that helped alot thank you ... i don't know if youve noticed but i am terrible at explaing ....

i really really like these <3

hmm be great if i could find photoshop files for something like this

THANK YOU SO MUCH :mrgreen:

Return to “Web Graphics”