My wallpapers and avatars

Icons, banners, wallpapers, etc -- share them here.
Rose1836

My wallpapers and avatars

Postby Rose1836 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 am

More to come (hopefully!)

YoungStudentMarius

Re: My wallpapers and avatars

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Oh, those are beautiful, Rose1836! I like the first one especially; the juxtaposition of Cosette and Éponine makes it mesh very nicely with the quote.
Oh, hey, wait...you used my picture for the "Heart Full of Love" one, didn't you? :D It's very beautiful, and I like how you specifically chose a white rose, but I still can't stop seeing all the errors that I made... :lol: Ah, well. The curse of perfectionism. :roll:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

Thank you so much!
Yes, pics are all around the net! I think the pic was gorgeous and did not know it was already Photoshopped by someone else - my eyes! :oops:

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:27 am

You're welcome!
Oh, that's funny. :lol: I've looked for my pictures a few times, but I'd only ever linked to that one, and only recently, so it never came up on google images for me. Mine is here, but it looks like your rose covered up the most obvious part, so thank you! :wink: Yes, it was actually two pictures, this and this; one doesn't exist, to the best of my knowledge, of them on the wall at the same time. So one day my brother and I sat down and spent and hour or two messing with things and combining them to make it look like they were there together. :wink: It's nice to know that it wasn't noticeable to you; I keep looking at it and feeling like it's so obvious they've been edited, so that's a comfort! :oops:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Pointless Star

Postby Pointless Star » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 am

They look great, Rose! :D I love the white rose that was on the side too.
YoungStudentMarius wrote: Yes, it was actually two pictures, this and this; one doesn't exist, to the best of my knowledge, of them on the wall at the same time. So one day my brother and I sat down and spent and hour or two messing with things and combining them to make it look like they were there together.

Wow, that's so amazing! Before you mentioned it, I really thought it was all from one image cause they fitted in perfectly. :mrgreen: I still have a hard time believing it's two different pictures. :shock:

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 am

Thank you so much for both of you! :mrgreen:

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Joke´s not mine, I saw it in Tumblr.

Return to “Web Graphics”