Random Pictures and Quotes

Icons, banners, wallpapers, etc -- share them here.
YoungStudentMarius

Random Pictures and Quotes

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 am

So...sometimes, I'll just kind of spend some time fiddling with Les Mis images on my computer in fact, I think the document I keep them in have is over fifty pages long, and I have no idea whether any of them would be good for icons or banners or anything, but I thought some were kind of cool, and I might as well show them here. :D Some have pictures from the musical, others from the movie, and yet others have illustrations, and some are a combination...
So, if you'd like to see, they're kinda fun to do, and I hope you like them! Um, warning-- there might be a lot. :oops: Some are better than others. And some fit, and others I have to link to...

The very words they had sung

Bring him home

My Cosette:

There is nothing on earth that we share:

Marius thinking:

Empty chairs at empty tables:

Who am I?

Stars...

Montage

Life has killed the dream:

Look Down:

A heart full of love Now, the strange thing about that one is that it shows both Marius and Cosette. It was actually two pictures that my brother and I edited together once, for the fun of it. It's painfully obvious when you take a second look, but pretty good if you're just scrolling though, I'd say...

Never Mine:

Take my child:

The first to fall

The Lark:

On this page

To go away, to die:

To love another person:

Sewers:

All my life

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables...

And then this is one of my favorites; it's a montage of many different Cosettes in the logo that I made:

So, wow, that was a lot. :oops: Anyway, hope you like them. There'll probably be more someday...
Last edited by YoungStudentMarius on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

freedomlover
Location: The Barricade of Freedom!!! (or southern-central Virginia)

Re: Random Pictures and Quotes

Postby freedomlover » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 am

They are beautiful! :D
ImageTime Machine Theory:According to some people, Hugo had a time machine and based Enjolras on this user but made a male version of this user.

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Oh, I really like them! :D

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Thank you both! So, I was experimenting with meshing the movie logo and the musical logo, and I came up with a few more random things, and many only slightly different versions, but I kind of like them.

I must admit, it's quite fun to mess with pictures...
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

Pointless Star

Postby Pointless Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:51 am

I like how there's faded images in the background, it looks great. :) Never Mine is my favorite, it shows a nice parallel with Éponine and Valjean.

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you, Amy! I don't have Photoshop or anything, so that pretty much what I use for effects. :wink: And yes, that's one of my favorites, too; I'm glad you liked it. I've always thought that if the musical ever did any representation of the time where Valjean separated himself from Cosette, an On My Own reprise would be the perfect song to describe that. I even wrote one once, I think. :oops: But I think photos are a nice way to show parallels, because they can be taken in so easily. And, I must say, it was your avatar that inspired me to combine movie and stage Cosettes.

Here's another Cosette variation, product of endless fiddling when I should be working:

Return to “Web Graphics”