A couple of pictures I need help finding

Icons, banners, wallpapers, etc -- share them here.
Convict24603

A couple of pictures I need help finding

Postby Convict24603 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 pm

I have heard the recent news that Earl Carpenter is coming back to Edinburgh next year in Phantom of the opera. I am looking for a specific picture of Javert that doesnt seem to be easy to find, plus I need it in high resolution.

The picture I am after can be seen in both the souvenir brochure from the Les Mis tour last year and also in the booklet of the album and it is the picture that shows Javert just before the suicide. I keep finding the one of him on the bridge with the stick in the air but not that one which is a shame as it would make a cracking thing to be signed!

Katie Hall is also coming and I am after a high resolution pic of her as cosette, but not the one of her looking up with the gates in the background or the one where she is reading the letter at the end, I'm after a different pic.

John Owen Jones is also coming but I think I have the pic I want signed by him already :)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Convict24603

AND I'M JAVERT! Do Not Forget My Name!

LesMisPhangirl

Re: A couple of pictures I need help finding

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 am

I might be able to help with the Javert picture. What addiction? Were you looking for this one?
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

Convict24603

Postby Convict24603 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 pm

JavertsCrazyFangirl wrote:I might be able to help with the Javert picture. What addiction? Were you looking for this one?

OH YOUR BRILLIANT! Where did you find that?!
xD

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 am

Convict24603 wrote:
JavertsCrazyFangirl wrote:I might be able to help with the Javert picture. What addiction? Were you looking for this one?
*image snipped*

OH YOUR BRILLIANT! Where did you find that?!
xD

Tumblr. It ended up on my dash somehow so I added it to my collection of Javert pictures. It's one of few "jump" pics I have in my Javert picture collection since it doesn't really scream "Hey everyone! I'm gonna go die now!"
Not active on here much, lurking only when necessary, for reasons most don't need to know. Contact info's on my profile. I might be active again later. I don't know. Until then lovelies!

Convict24603

Postby Convict24603 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 am

if you have a collection of Javert pictures, I'd love a peek!

I'm also after pictures of:

Hadley, Andrew, Norm, Philip, Jeff (without being from the 10th anniversary concert) and Roger. Then I would send them pictures to be signed! Then I would end up with a "complete" Javert autograph collection, that would be brilliant (and a change from all the Doctor Who ones I have obtained) :mrgreen:

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Convict24603 wrote:if you have a collection of Javert pictures, I'd love a peek!

I'm also after pictures of:

Hadley, Andrew, Norm, Philip, Jeff (without being from the 10th anniversary concert) and Roger. Then I would send them pictures to be signed! Then I would end up with a "complete" Javert autograph collection, that would be brilliant (and a change from all the Doctor Who ones I have obtained) :mrgreen:

I have 132 Javert pictures so far. What obsession? I know I have Hadley, Norm, and Philip. I might have Roger. IDK about Philip and Jeff. If you want I can upload them to a Photobucket album and you can sort through them and pick out what you want.

Convict24603

Postby Convict24603 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 pm

that would be fantastic if you could! xD

LesMisPhangirl

Postby LesMisPhangirl » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:41 am

Convict24603 wrote:that would be fantastic if you could! xD

I'll send the link to you in a message with the password to view the album.

Return to “Web Graphics”