The Drawings of YoungStudentMarius

Share your art with us!
YoungStudentMarius

Re: The Drawings of YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 am

Thank you both, very much! (And yes, swirls are basically my excuse for hair. Not sure how to actually do it, so I just make a bunch of curves until it covers everything. :lol: ) (And on the dress, Aurelia, it's kind of funny; pretty much all that was going through my head at the time when I kept erasing and erasing was, "I sewed this thing by hand! I should be able to at least draw it, for goodness' sakes!" :lol: )
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

IBelieveInYou

Postby IBelieveInYou » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh God Marius you make it possible for one to fall in love multiple times! The All I ask of you totally killed me but then... Marius and Cosette... they are flawless! So full of life and the look in their eyes... Congratulations again and again!
Then I saw their trembling features warp and, gradually,
Their foreheads turn pale and dissolve in front of me,
And everyone, like a stream that flows into a sea,
Became completely lost in a dark immensity.

Victor Hugo, The Slope of Reverie

Morgan

Postby Morgan » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 pm

YoungStudentMarius wrote:Not sure how to actually do it, so I just make a bunch of curves until it covers everything.

That's what hair does, right?
Rash waistcoats and scarlet opinions

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Ah, Liv, thank you so much; you're so flattering! :wink: I'm hoping that since those worked pretty well, it'd be nice to try and attempt new portraits of all the characters, as opposed to the ones at the beginning of the thread, which, thinking about it, are years old, I guess. :oops:

Morgan wrote:
YoungStudentMarius wrote:Not sure how to actually do it, so I just make a bunch of curves until it covers everything.

That's what hair does, right?

...I guess so. Thanks. :wink:
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

CosetteMari

Postby CosetteMari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:25 am

Epic drawings, Marius! I never knew that you could be so multitalented! :D
Whenever I see either Roy, 'Pony, Enjy, Mari, Fantine, Comb, Couf, Jehan, Joly, and Gav, I fangirl... too much. (Do you guys know who Roy is? Well, if you barricaders go online to the new performers, you might know... :D)

Return to “Fan Art”