Plushies and What-Not

Share your art with us!
deHavilland

Plushies and What-Not

Postby deHavilland » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 am

Made an Enjolras plush a couple years ago; comes complete with stoic Enjolraism, French revolutionary sash and the red flag of the workingman (which can be waved as desired because of his metal armature). Based on the traditional stage costume, of course.

And less formal, because hey, why not, it's my plushie thread. Whateva, whateva, I do what I want.

One day, I'd totes love to make all les Amis, but the problem with making plushies is that then you have a house full of plushies.

If anyone wants one, give me a shout. Thus far I've sent plushie commissions to five different countries! ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEND TO MORE!

(http://eightohsixtythird.deviantart.com)
Last edited by deHavilland on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Acaila

Re: Enjolras Plush

Postby Acaila » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 am

.....Yep Geronimo you are officially my new best friend! I may have to look into getting one of those, I've always wanted a barricade boy to cuddle!
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

MamzelleCombeferre

Postby MamzelleCombeferre » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Oh! You're the one responsible for this! I saw this picture on deviantart awhile back. :)
KITTENS AND UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS OH MY! *Sparkles*

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:04 pm

MamzelleCombeferre wrote:Oh! You're the one responsible for this! I saw this picture on deviantart awhile back. :)

Yes 'twas me.
"Quand vous aurez besoin de Bahorel, capitaine, Bahorel est là! Je sais faire trébucher tous les chevaux du garde-corps avec une ficelle... Rien qu'une petite ficelle. Enfin, pensez à Bahorel du Café Musain!"

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Once I get some cash together, I am so totally getting you to make me one of these....
He has such an Enjy face too <3
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Courgette

Postby Courgette » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Cuddly Enjy!!! I want one once I have enough money!!

Sooo cuteeee!!!
"Lord in Heaven, look down on him in mercy..."

deHavilland

Re: Plushies and What-Not

Postby deHavilland » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am

Enh, recently my Raoul plushie leapt out of my pile of plushies and begged me to fix him up. Since I'm going to that and since you know, Phantom is totally relevant to Les Mis Fanart, here's Erik while I fix Raoul.

He's right gnarly under there, I promise.

YoungStudentMarius

Postby YoungStudentMarius » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:42 am

Oh, Geronimo, I love it! It's so...perfect. Almost adorable, in a creepy-demented-oh-look-scars kind of way. But it's really awesome. :mrgreen: And I love the two different eye-colors. And so is your Enjolras, one, too, though I don't think I've told you yet, but they're just fantastic. Would love to see more, if you have them.
Our chimeras are the things which most resemble us. Each of us dreams of the unknown and the impossible in accordance with his nature.

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:45 am

Oh, thanks, Marius! I have ooooodles of them, actually. I do a lot of commissions, so often I make characters from shows and stuff I don't even know what they are. (Which is why I'm not posting them, because this ought to be sooomewhat on topic, yes? My deviantART's here though: http://eightohsixtythird.deviantart.com.)

The Erik one though, there's "carefully concealed" (not really, you can totally see it in the picture) velcro in his deformity to stick the mask on. Fun times.

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 am

One thing I love is that you manage to make them look so darn huggable! Which a lot of fandom plushies I've seen don't. Like, dude, missed opportunity! Is that not the attraction of getting one?! But yeah, I'd snuggle up with an army of those! :D
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:49 am

OT: I love your Zuko plushie.

I can't decide what's cuter: your Erik plushie or the Enjolras plushie.
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:08 am

Haha, I'm glad. I've literally never watched Avatar, so I was just going off of pictures. I know absolutely nothing about the character.

...man, all my plushies have frowny faces because people keep getting me to make frowny-faced characters. ;)

Sadly, Acaila, they're juuuust under the size of what I would consider to be supreme levels of huggability. For economic reasons.

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 am

How tall are they ?
Abaisse Chief/Chef

deHavilland

Postby deHavilland » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:37 am

14" standing.

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 am

That's a foot right ?
Abaisse Chief/Chef

Return to “Fan Art”