The Abaissé Marie Suzette Challenge

Share your stories with us!
Alex

Re: The Abaissé Marie Suzette Challenge

Postby Alex » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm

*Pulls thread out of the Seine just in time* (Wait, I actually love that idea - I might write it XD *shot*)

I'm actually considering writing a total crack!fic wherein some girl really likes Enjolras, so she dresses up as a man so she can get into the Musain (if memory serves me correctly - which it might not since it's been about two years since I read the Brick for the first and only time - they don't allow women into their group), and eventually befriends him, and one night while they're alone working on something, she reveals himself to him. I then have two options: I can have it be "realistic" and have him develop very mixed feelings over whether a woman should be allowed to join them even after demonstrating her willingness to help, OR I can make it a true Marie Suzette fic and have him fall deeply, madly in love with her.

Thoughts?

Aurelia Combeferre

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

To the newcomers here: care to give this a go? :)
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

Acaila

Postby Acaila » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Oooooh tempting!
I'm not going to deny I have two Mary Sues kicking around my head, both wildly unrealistic I'm sure (1 for Enjy, 1 mostly for Ferre....mostly :lol: )
Though I do have two cracky fics needing worked on already :?
Revolution: like Christmas come early only with more death
Abaisse Chief/Chef
"Les Amis Fun Package - The Awesome Traits of Each"
"She's basically Enjolras meets Amy Pond"
Sings Stars "way better than Russel Crowe"

TheRandomPhangirl

Postby TheRandomPhangirl » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Ah yes, Marie Suzette. :lol: She's tempted me enough many a time, so I'm thankful that I can never see myself writing a fic with OCs and keeping everyone IC! When I first got into Les Mis when I was about twelve or eleven, I made up two characters, a brother and sister, called Élodie and Jean-Claude and they were weird as hell. I can't remember much about them, but I remember Élodie ended up being Feuilly's mistress and Jean-Claude fell for Azelma. Considering I haven't thought about it for about four/five years now, I'm surprised I even remember them! :lol: :lol:
I'm the one to shout "Down with Polignac!"

Rose1836

Postby Rose1836 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Sorry for resurrecting this thread (Resurrecting the dead? 19th century? Body snatchers?) but...
Here is my Marie Suzette. She is much older than Suzettes generally, but she is still Marie Suzette through and through.
Rose is marvelous beauty, with red hair, partly covered by a veil with her namesake flower on top of it, amber eyes, the vampire´s richly colored cheeks,* and clean ruby mouth. She is beauty and purity personified." :lol: Note: she is vampire (!), and I don´t know how she gets blood while keeping her Incorruptible Purity. Oh, and she makes Azelma jealous. :twisted:
*Carmilla/folklore note.

RoseMarieIsSuzette

Postby RoseMarieIsSuzette » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm

OOOH, FashionSue and Leonor sound great!
Gorgeous avatar by unknown. Yes, fan of 2004 POTO, while NOT fan of 2012 Les Misérables! I can mumble and cry without music too...

Return to “Fan Fiction”