No Place for a Revolutionary (Fanfic in progress)

Share your stories with us!
Sarahbob

No Place for a Revolutionary (Fanfic in progress)

Postby Sarahbob » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:46 am

Hello my fellow Les Misérables fans!

I'm totally new to this forum, and only found it because a guest reader on fanfiction.net point it out to me and asked me to post my story here. So, I thought, why not! I'll link to the fanfiction url if that is okay with you. The story is called 'No Place for a Revolutionary'. The story will feature Enjolras and the Amis (mostly Combeferre, Grantaire and Courfeyrac) and a little bit of Valjean.
English is not my mother tongue, so please forgive me if there are any horrible grammar errors.

Abstract:
Enjolras is convinced even the people in the darkest corners of Paris should know about the revolution. His friends warned him not to go there alone and he is going to find out why. Will the Amis be able to glue him back together if he falls apart?

No Place for a Revolutionary: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9095846/1/N ... olutionary

Aurelia Combeferre

Re: No Place for a Revolutionary (Fanfic in progress)

Postby Aurelia Combeferre » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Looking forward to more of this. And do drop a line or two in the Introductions thread too! :D
"...all aptitudes having equal opportunity; politically, all votes having equal weight; religiously, all consciences having equal rights."

WhoIam

Re: No Place for a Revolutionary (Fanfic in progress)

Postby WhoIam » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh yes, hello, Sarah! I'm WhoIam, also known as AJ, also known as justme. So glad to see you made it! :D
All the world's a party, and I'm usually the awkward wallflower in the corner with a glass of water and a copy of Les Mis.

Return to “Fan Fiction”