Admin note: rules and such

Please read everything in here before continuing in this forum.
Abaissé Voice of Mod

Admin note: rules and such

Postby Abaissé Voice of Mod » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 am

Just a quick note. PM as always.

Because of the recent drama I, as admin, am undertaking a Project to update, streamline, and broaden the rules, regulations, and so forth that govern Abaissé and that the members should live by.

If you see new rules posts being added, be aware that it's probably not because there are more rules you have to live by -- but because this admin feels that putting everything down explicitly where it needs to be creates transparency and reduces unnecessary false impressions/assumptions. I'll try to keep things quick, brief, clear, and to the point. Basically, I'm not sure the rules and official posts promote as much friendliness, openness, transparency, and encouragement as the Admin would like. If anything, the atmosphere should be free, friendly, and open, and fun -- and if I can do anything to make that more true, rest assured I will do so.

As always, take a few minutes to read through the rules every so often; if major changes occur I'll try to update/bump topics and such to make them more transparent. And, as always, feel free to send PMs to me to clarify anything with rules. Unfortunately I'm a human perfectly capable of mistakes and misunderstanding and I want to keep that to a minimum as much as possible. Benevolent dictators like a happy domain, after all. ;) And while Abaissé might not be quite as democratic as Enjolras et. al. might have wished, Admin does take members' opinions/beliefs/suggestions (whether individually or as a group) into account to make decisions.

Return to “Important Information”